Viggy

Jan 5, 2019
Does anybody know what will be in a new update? About whom will be scenes?
According to the teasers, the update will be featuring the wondrous Diana, Pricia, and one my favorites, Janet.
Though it's not for sure who will be included in sex scenes/kamasutra page, but fingers crossed we'll get more than just a tease this time from the latter!

Boysie

May 7, 2019
Really confused! just started playing today (latest version) and have been playing following soul crystals instructions, now im stuck at the part now were im in the apartment in the church and need to get the key, downloaded walkthrough and was no help, so looked on here and it seems i need a pickaxe,
Searching on this thread it seems some people say it has to be crafted and some say can be found in estero park? i cant find pickaxe or crafting instructions!

Help!

Jun 4, 2017
Really confused! just started playing today (latest version) and have been playing following soul crystals instructions, now im stuck at the part now were im in the apartment in the church and need to get the key, downloaded walkthrough and was no help, so looked on here and it seems i need a pickaxe,
Searching on this thread it seems some people say it has to be crafted and some say can be found in estero park? i cant find pickaxe or crafting instructions!

Help!
The pickaxe has to be crafted; the crafting page is in Estero Park--go left and up from the entrance, I think you'll find it in one of those locations. (By the river, maybe?)

merca

Nov 7, 2017
I have found my save files but the game doesnt see them. If I close the game when I play again the game doesnt see the save iles and I cant load them. I dont know what happens. Can you help me?thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You gotta consider that the average noodle around here can't read past his own post and that most people play on unofficial and extremely buggy compressed Android hybrid trash. Add both together and you got over 100 pages of empty stuff asking the same question that was answered before the 1st dude asked it

Henchifying

Jan 7, 2020
I rarely make comments and as appreciative of this game I am, I have to ask..
Has anyone noticed that the fishing game can no longer be save scummed anymore? Yes, I know its cheap, but it was the only way I could successfully catch a Marlin without constantly buying a new lure. Hell, I haven't event seen a Great White yet...and earlier I had another go before the new update on April 1st, only to realize the spawns change after saving on a rare spawn.

Before saving
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I rarely make comments and as appreciative of this game I am, I have to ask..
Has anyone noticed that the fishing game can no longer be save scummed anymore? Yes, I know its cheap, but it was the only way I could successfully catch a Marlin without constantly buying a new lure. Hell, I haven't event seen a Great White yet...and earlier I had another go before the new update on April 1st, only to realize the spawns change after saving on a rare spawn.

Before saving
Yep i feel you man , i know that was an exploit but the spawn chances were sooo bad that they shouldve let it at least 1 more update.

Reactions: Henchifying

merca

Nov 7, 2017
^ You gotta consider that the average noodle around here can't read past his own post and that most people play on unofficial and extremely buggy compressed Android hybrid trash. Add both together and you got over 100 pages of empty stuff asking the same question that was answered before the 1st dude asked it
I read the posts before, and I found my saved files like they say, but I dont know what to do with them, because the game doesnt see them. I´m not using the compresseed version.

BettyBatty

Feb 6, 2019
I suggest you scan the archive for malware or if you know something similar do it. I'm getting "bad vibes" so to speak from the archive and the game itself. First of all, when trying to copy the archive on a different disk the process stops at 99% and then slows down the computer massively. And I'm not talking about Pentium D level hardware, I'm talking about Ryzen 7 and NVMe ssds level of hardware. Even the same disk but a different folder causes the same problem. It eventually goes away...after 20 minutes of waiting. My antivirus crashes when trying to scan either the archive or the folder where the game is after unzipping. And one more thing. Why does the game crash after going from the city view to Bait Shop. It also redirects me to some sort of scene player.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
is there any information about the timing of the new update?
On the NLT website and on Dicscord
I read the posts before, and I found my saved files like they say, but I dont know what to do with them, because the game doesnt see them. I´m not using the compresseed version.
I assume that you put them in the wrong place, the game should see them if you have a Defaultglobal.rpgsave file.
The full path of the save - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data <- In this save folder.
The old path of the save - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\TreasureOfNadia (Currently not used)
If you have the official version, then your saves should be in the cloud. If they are not there, then you will have to start a new game.

Last edited:
Reactions: merca
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes