Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Might as well close the thread now if we stop answering the same 58926705486924 blind slobs questions

Appu

May 22, 2018
I edited a save with a save editor and it worked, but now I can't save unless I start a new game. Were you able to fix the old saves?
After editing.
Close the game,
Go to C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\User Data
Select all the save file including global
'cut' and paste somewhere else then again copy to the old location. You have to paste simultaneously all the file.
I think it will work.

Sharmota

May 21, 2019
One of the great parts of LE was the kamasutra scenes, hopefully there will be many more scenes per character and at least 1-2 costumes more.

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
One of the great parts of LE was the kamasutra scenes, hopefully there will be many more scenes per character and at least 1-2 costumes more.
I second that, and can I add that the very best part was the 10x vitamins bukkake shots? Those NEED to be included for sure!

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
do we have to finish the fishing event to continue the game?

i am at 25% so after that the next update is April !? thanks for any info much appreciated in advance i have been a little distarcted by other events : lol

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018

Weekly Report

It's almost time for the next chapter! The countdown clock is activated at...

There are several new animated scenes and a few puzzles to solve in this next update that will bring you to new places and uncover new secrets.
It's been a crazy couple weeks at the NLT command center. Luckily, self isolation is my specialty! April 1st and April 15th will bring two awesome new chapters to ToN.

To hold you over, I've updated the pinup galleries with new images. Check them out!

Download links...

Thanks for all the support and I look forward to bringing you lots of new content in April!

Sep 27, 2019

Weekly Report

It's almost time for the next chapter! The countdown clock is activated at...

There are several new animated scenes and a few puzzles to solve in this next update that will bring you to new places and uncover new secrets.
It's been a crazy couple weeks at the NLT command center. Luckily, self isolation is my specialty! April 1st and April 15th will bring two awesome new chapters to ToN.

To hold you over, I've updated the pinup galleries with new images. Check them out!

Download links...

Thanks for all the support and I look forward to bringing you lots of new content in April!
I think the links only work for legitimate NLT supporters on each of the various tiers who are logged in to their Patreon accounts. You only reach the content via redirection by Patreon to pages with unlocked sections linked to your tier of membership.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
the tenacity with which NLT makes its games, and how it follows its schedule, deserves huge respect!!! I wish him a lot of support. Self-isolation helps him ))
There must surely be a team of several people working at NLT's studio. No one person, no matter how industrious, could keep up a punishing fortnightly schedule like that on their own. The quality of NLT output, particularly the art and animations, is staggeringly good. An incredible achievement overall and I really hope he/she/they don't end up burning himself/herself/themselves out prematurely by dint of overwork and overexertion. Kudos to every creative and techie concerned. In passing I would urge everybody reading these words, who can afford it, to do what I have done and become a legitimate NLT supporter because he/she/they deserve to be rewarded financially for what they do, are doing, and have done and to encourage him/her/them to continue doing it for as long as possible. Anybody capable of dreaming up bewitching fantasy women like voluptuous Madalyn, luscious Naomi, gorgeous Pricia, alluring Janet and the others - whom I won't bother naming here because its the MILF trope that does it for me - deserves to be fully rewarded.

To sum up NLT's work in a word: genius.

Last edited:

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
There must surely be a team of several people working at NLT's studio. No one person, no matter how industrious, could keep up a punishing fortnightly schedule like that on their own. The quality of NLT output, particularly the art and animations, is staggeringly good. An incredible achievement overall and I really hope he/she/they don't end up burning themselves out prematurely by dint of overwork and overexertion. Kudos to every creative and techie concerned. In passing I would urge everybody reading these words, who can afford it, to what I have done and become a legitimate NLT supporter because he/she/they deserve to be rewarded financially for what they do, have done, and encourage him/her/them to continue doing it for as long as possible. Anybody who dreams up fantasy women like voluptuous Madalyn, luscious Naomi, gorgeous Pricia, alluring Janet and the others, whom I won't bother naming it being the MILF trope that does it for me, deserves to be fully rewarded.

To sum up NLT's work in a word: genius.
Quality + Team = OMG@NLT (y)

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes