GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Damn, I woke up being sure that today was 1st and not 31. Being locked up for so long is taking its price.

• Sad
Reactions: 0VERMlND

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
On the NLT website and on Dicscord
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I assume that you put them in the wrong place, the game should see them if you have a Defaultglobal.rpgsave file.
The full path of the save - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data <- In this save folder.
The old path of the save - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data\Default\TreasureOfNadia (Currently not used)
If you have the official version, then your saves should be in the cloud. If they are not there, then you will have to start a new game.
Ясно..Ok...

Ranimal

Aug 14, 2017
Hello,
I am getting stuck when I follow Clare into the cave and after I show her the map. She blows something up and last thing she says is "Follow me and don't touch anything", then the game freezes on the attached screen.
Leaving me with no choice to do anything but exit the game.

Any ideas?

ToN_Error.PNG

LuciferQ8i

May 29, 2017
for the black screen issue guys there is a soulotion i think is to switch compatibility mode to vista or XP it works don't try and do anything with the graphics might f**k your pc /laptop

cheers :cool:

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
ffs man im 1 week in a 12 lock down hope every one is ok out there
Hard to say, I not even have a window with street view.
I know, i'm forgetting what day it is! :LOL:
I wish I had discovered F95 just today and not one or 2 years before. Would be priceless found all this games (partial and completes) brand new and ready to explore while outside the world slowly dissapears.

Reactions: Kryptozoid

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
for the black screen issue guys there is a soulotion i think is to switch compatibility mode to vista or XP it works don't try and do anything with the graphics might f**k your pc /laptop

cheers :cool:
You get a black screen if the game can't detected the correct graphic card or your drivers are outdated.

Windows 10 has the option to tell an application (for example the game) which graphic card should be used.

Robobeat

Jan 15, 2018
Hello,
I am getting stuck when I follow Clare into the cave and after I show her the map. She blows something up and last thing she says is "Follow me and don't touch anything", then the game freezes on the attached screen.
Leaving me with no choice to do anything but exit the game.

Any ideas?

View attachment 603536
I know it is stated in the start topic, but remove Red Mod. It's not updated for this version...

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes