Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Is there any plans to money making being easier? I'm no big fan of cheats. But making 10000$ alone is a massive chore. Just decreasing the values of metal ores and crafting gold and silver totems would help a lot in making money when home renovations cost millionaire fortunes.
Unknown, but so far, every release had some cap on the total value of money + idols we could carry anyway. Last few releases it was $50,000. It's higher now, but I didn't bother to check how high. Probably $90,000, to tease us with those $100,000 home improvements that would then be just out of reach for most legit players. As for moneycheats? Who cares about those? Fuck em, with their stupid questions.

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Unknown, but so far, every release had some cap on the total value of money + idols we could carry anyway. Last few releases it was $50,000. It's higher now, but I didn't bother to check how high. Probably $90,000, to tease us with those $100,000 home improvements that would then be just out of reach for most legit players. As for moneycheats? Who cares about those? Fuck em, with their stupid questions.
It's higher than 100K. I have the painting, and currently I have over 150k in cash and talismans saved up, and there's still talismans, herbs and coin to be found...so who knows how high the cap is now.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
since previous update (v25...) there is no money cap anymore.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
since previous update (v25...) there is no money cap anymore.
Good to know. I am grinding towards the footpath now...it's a serious chore. I've been finding quite a few golds though. I've got 11 so far since the last time I sold the 4 or 5 I had to purchase the painting.

LuciferQ8i

May 29, 2017
Pls try to install Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020.

i tried to install that software before now the same error when its done installing error 182 - AMD installer cannot properly identify the AMD graphics hardware.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I am at 198K right now, and i want to get the painting (100K) and the last of the jade idols (50K) or i can wait and get the fancy walk path, but 300K is alot of grinding to do with the jade shovel, not to mention the rest of the items in the shop.

Reactions: RedZone30

jyeah

Jun 24, 2019
Hi guys,

Is there any walkthrough for kamasutra pages ? I only have 9, 2 are missing.
I have Alia 2, Emily 2, Naomi 2, Pricia 1 and Tasha 2…

thanks for any help !

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I am at 198K right now, and i want to get the painting (100K) and the last of the jade idols (50K) or i can wait and get the fancy walk path, but 300K is alot of grinding to do with the jade shovel, not to mention the rest of the items in the shop.
You're not using the swift shovel? BTW I have to agree with you regarding the gold talisman awareness boost not being worth it at this stage of the game. I stopped using due to me finding gold talismans too quickly with it on, especially with the int boost on simultaneously.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes