RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Well, I've been grinding money for 6 hours straight now. My wrist is shattered now but it paid off: I managed to get all the renovations for my house and still have $250,000 left, as well as 47 silver talismans and 16 gold ones in store.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hahaha! Tell me about it! This is mine so far. About to sell my Stone and Silver Talismans. That'll allow me to afford the Fancy walk way...but I won't be purchasing it yet. This is the second time I've sold 99 Silvers. I'm keeping my Golds until I have 99...That won't be anytime soon I assure you...

EDIT: I've sold and used for awareness boosts about as many golds as I have now in inventory. There are only 4-5 spots in the new area across the river where they have a good chance of popping up. There's 3 spots south of the river in Estero Park where they pop with regularity too.
By spots I mean actual blue twinkling stars, not rooms. Some stars spawn more jade with a very occasional silver.
CaptureTON1.PNG

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MrBaitor

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
Hahaha! Tell me about it! This is mine so far. About to sell my Stone and Silver Talismans. That'll allow me to afford the Fancy walk way...but I won't be purchasing it yet. This is the second time I've sold 99 Silvers. I'm keeping my Golds until I have 99...That won't be anytime soon I assure you...

View attachment 608224
or you can just CRAFT THE GOLD TALISMAN yourself, it 3 stone + 1 gold ore (buy for 4k in the supermarket) and resell the gold talisman for profit

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
or you can just CRAFT THE GOLD TALISMAN yourself, it 3 stone + 1 gold ore (buy for 4k in the supermarket) and resell the gold talisman for profit
You can't sell the talismans that you craft for profit...the ore costs as much as you get for the talisman, plus the value of the 3 stone talismans. So a Gold Talisman costs $4030 to craft, and you can only sell it for $4000...Same with the Silvers. Silver ore costs $1000 and you only get $1000 for a Talisman.

Reactions: Dripping

jyeah

Jun 24, 2019
Okay so now I've 10 kamasutra pages but I still miss the 11th, it's Naomi n°3. And on the walkthrough linked 1st page of this topic, only 10 kamasutra pages are noticed, and I've them all.

Can someone please could help me find this Naomie n°3 kamasutra page ? Thanks

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Okay so now I've 10 kamasutra pages but I still miss the 11th, it's Naomi n°3. And on the walkthrough linked 1st page of this topic, only 10 kamasutra pages are noticed, and I've them all.

Can someone please could help me find this Naomie n°3 kamasutra page ? Thanks
The Chest that contains Naomi's kamasutra page is in the new area across the river. I can't recall off the top of my head where the key is. It's not particularly difficult.

Lexandus

Feb 12, 2020
You can't sell the talismans that you craft for profit...the ore costs as much as you get for the talisman, plus the value of the 3 stone talismans. So a Gold Talisman costs $4030 to craft, and you can only sell it for $4000...Same with the Silvers. Silver ore costs $1000 and you only get $1000 for a Talisman.
huh i sell the gold talisman for 8k (i dont SELL ALL TALISMAN but give her 1 piece personally)

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
huh i sell the gold talisman for 8k (i dont SELL ALL TALISMAN but give her 1 piece personally)
Well, that's not how it used to work. I know because I tried it with both a crafted silver and a gold. It doesn't make sense for her to purchase a crafted talisman for more than a found one either. The purpose of crafting a talisman is for if you can't find one...and the crafting recipes for the talismans and the ores were introduced early in the game before silver and gold talismans could be readily found. I'll try it out with the silver.

EDIT: Just tried it with the crafted silver talisman. Sold it individually for $1000...I assume it'll be the same story with the crafted gold talisman...

Last edited:
Aug 3, 2017
If you're really struggling for money, just go to saveeditonline.com and edit your save there and give yourself as many talismans as you want (you need to do it via talismans because the money is being handled a little wacky. I did that and now have all house upgrades and about 4 mil spending money left.

• Angry
Reactions: Dripping
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes