RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
incomplete license extreme how i can complete this

I can't crack this task
incomplete license extreme !!!!
There's a book in the library that gives you the answers ( more or less ). The book is on the west wall of the library, and is indicated by a twinkling star. Search the thread if you still can't work it out. There's a post with the answers. After getting the 4 questions correct, give the completed licence form to Michael the Park Ranger outside Squallmart.

Reactions: Amazonqween

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
There's a book in the library that gives you the answers ( more or less ). The book is on the west wall of the library, and is indicated by a twinkling star. Search the thread if you still can't work it out. There's a post with the answers. After getting the 4 questions correct, give the completed licence form to Michael the Park Ranger outside Squallmart.
if the answer is correct, the answer is wrong?
I looked at one .. most are already good: D

Last edited:

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks, man. I'd been going to the doctor regularly but again, 90% of the time I just got jade talismans. I only managed to get 5 silver ones in around an hour. Next time I play I'll try with Pricia better.
After you sell the plants you can also visit the beach (same deal back and forth) and get those extra 200 coins, which results to 1050 coins with the plants. ;)

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
You're not using the swift shovel? BTW I have to agree with you regarding the gold talisman awareness boost not being worth it at this stage of the game. I stopped using due to me finding gold talismans too quickly with it on, especially with the int boost on simultaneously.
I use the most upgraded shovel, the one that pops stone talismans really fast. I am thinking that the extra gaffer tape we found, might be to construct the next upgrade of the shovel, in the future update, which will pop jade talismans really fast as well.

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I use the most upgraded shovel, the one that pops stone talismans really fast. I am thinking that the extra gaffer tape we found, might be to construct the next upgrade of the shovel, in the future update, which will pop jade talismans really fast as well.
Yeah you've got the swift shovel. The one with the lightning bolt on it. I'm looking forward to a jade popper shovel. It's annoying that jades are still considered rares in regards to int boosts at this stage of the game. Hopefully that changes soon. Of course we can work around it by working the stars that spawn silver and golds more frequently, but you still get jades and it seems that 3-4 jades equals a rare, so counts towards the expiry of your int boost.

Reactions: MrBaitor

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
If you're really struggling for money, just go to saveeditonline.com and edit your save there and give yourself as many talismans as you want (you need to do it via talismans because the money is being handled a little wacky. I did that and now have all house upgrades and about 4 mil spending money left.
And when the next update arrives, you will get a nice error from some file in the game, and you will wonder "why is this happening?". I ll give you an advice, don't spoil the fun and grind the game till next update arrives. It is far better, at least for me it is, to manage to get all the items from the shop by actually working hard to get them, rather that cheat your way to it. Anyway, it's a personal choice....

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
Dang I should apply to MIT or something. I've been able to finish every update of the game without any outside help! Well, sometimes I used the hint system... But still, that makes me feel like I'm more intelligent than 95% of people in this thread, maybe I'm the new Albert Einstein? Maybe I'll be the one that finds the cure for Covid-19! Brb, gonna fill out that MENSA form.

Aug 3, 2017
And when the next update arrives, you will get a nice error from some file in the game, and you will wonder "why is this happening?". I ll give you an advice, don't spoil the fun and grind the game till next update arrives. It is far better, at least for me it is, to manage to get all the items from the shop by actually working hard to get them, rather that cheat your way to it. Anyway, it's a personal choice....
Then don't complain about grinding, my comment was aimed at people who didn't like the huge amount of grind for some purchasable items, besides inventory editing does not screw with saves.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
This was the only difficult part in this update. I am sure this will be helpful for people looking for answers.
Well, I must admit, I figured out the northmost stone puzzle only because I misclicked and ended up right below one of the movable stones. Though that still happened before the first request for its solution came up. :whistle:

Reactions: RedZone30

Snowie

May 27, 2019
Dayum, nice update!

The way Pricia was leaking I was totally expecting MC to just unload inside her and become dad, I know i would .. she's an ideal mother to any unplanned child! (y)

Reactions: Chazz1239
Aug 3, 2017
As has been said before there's a book in the library for the answers and you can fill out the exam by selecting it in your inventory.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes