mattius77

May 16, 2017
After much careful deliberation, I have concluded that the fishing mini-game is completely bullshit. If ever the game gets to a point where the MC has to do fishing, I will likely resort to throwing heavy things at the neighborhood cats irl.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Jade Talisman, Shovel Shaft, Shovel Head
and Shovel Handle. There isn't any new shovel in update v 27.
There is the Swift Shovel which is the successor to the Jade Shovel, it's the one I use as you can see in my screenshot included in post #7,613. It involves the carbon shovel shaft, ultra shovel handle, alloy shovel head and a silver talisman to craft.

Om Dhar

Jun 9, 2017
Im playing on android . Everytime i click on the cliff to climb and get the red plant it takes me to the next part of the jungle . Is it a bug glitch ?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
There is the Swift Shovel which is the successor to the Jade Shovel, it's the one I use as you can see in my screenshot included in post #7,613. It involves the carbon shovel shaft, ultra shovel handle, alloy shovel head and a silver talisman to craft.
You are right!!! my bad, sorry.

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Im playing on android . Everytime i click on the cliff to climb and get the red plant it takes me to the next part of the jungle . Is it a bug glitch ?
Your bug is playing on Android, get a PC and it will fix all the problems

Reactions: RedZone30

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Having a good story is good, good cinematic is cool. But having a stable game would be even better, it's just been deleted from my computer because of the sound, between the videos that freeze and the ones that you play on another sector as soon as it freezes, it's really annoying.

Probie67

Aug 15, 2018
hmm I just noticed it now.
I think there is BDSM Alfred’s room
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And another one in Estero Key.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But how to break the lighthouse passage? Rock Bomb doesn't work, and also don't Pickaxe. Or maybe we have to wait until the next update... :S

GottaLust

Feb 22, 2019
Very awesome game! Also, I'll save my games on the phone and then when I go back to play, the saves are suddenly gone (haven't checked folder yet). How do I fix? (if related, newer version of nwjs also pops up)

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
does anyone please share a full game save?
I had to format the computer and lost my saves :cry:

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
Sometimes I got bugs,the game stuck I cant move I cant do anything but I can hear sound from the game like when I right clicking,running etc... Need to refresh the game to play over from last save. Hmmm any solve ?

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Sometimes I got bugs,the game stuck I cant move I cant do anything but I can hear sound from the game like when I right clicking,running etc... Need to refresh the game to play over from last save. Hmmm any solve ?
That's why I delete them, the worst thing is that there is not even an auto backup, so if you haven't backed up for an hour, you have to do it all over again.

Sonixplus

Apr 17, 2019
That's why I delete them, the worst thing is that there is not even an auto backup, so if you haven't backed up for an hour, you have to do it all over again.
Did you play with or without mod ? I think it caused by the mod. I tried to reinstall em and it works fine.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes