Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hello guys im new here can you please tell me how i install the updates, i download them but when i run the game in the update folder i get a bug can u help me please
Unzip the update somewhere > copy the www folder > paste it on your out-of-date game folder > overwrite everything

Reactions: RedZone30

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
I'm stuck... How do you open the crumbly wall at the lighthouse? rockbomb or pickaxe doesn't work.
And how do you get Pricia to the library?

Sep 27, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Got to face up to it - even fully dressed Janet is the hottest by a country mile!

Apr 5, 2020
Hello.I've been searching something about this game, so I found this thread.I'm using android version, so for now I've "completed" this v27041 update.Does anybody here have an idea how to break that crumbly wall at Albert's lighthouse?The pickaxe doesn't work, Albert won't let you destroy by rock bomb.So I guess in next update you will have to make Albert away from lighthouse, then you can bomb it?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I am sure that everyone would love to share a save with you jasonqsmith if there wasn't the aspect of the grinding for coins in the game. You see, and I am not accusing you of anything here, there are a lot of people here that say, that their saves got lost somehow, they made a format on windows and they lost it, or some other lame excuse like that just to get their hands on people's hard work on gathering all that cash to fix their home.
Other than that, I can't exactly pin point the excuse of someone wanting a save, when a. you have a walkthrough till version 25 posted in op and b. even if you don't have the walkthrough you still have a soul crystal as a hint feature in the game to tell you exactly what to do.
Just play the game like all the rest of us do....

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Hello.I've been searching something about this game, so I found this thread.I'm using android version, so for now I've "completed" this v27041 update.Does anybody here have an idea how to break that crumbly wall at Albert's lighthouse?The pickaxe doesn't work, Albert won't let you destroy by rock bomb.So I guess in next update you will have to make Albert away from lighthouse, then you can bomb it?
You can't do anything with it. It will be on a future update.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
The soul crystal only says that she will be going to the library... But how long do you have to wait or is there something you must do to get her there?
Then go to the library. But before you do, make sure that your game is at 25%. If it is not, then you haven't done something you are supposed to do, like a booty call maybe you missed?

Apr 5, 2020
Does anybody have an idea how to catch white shark.I've cathced every fish except it.I've read that natural plug is the best equipment to do that.But goddamn white shark doesn't appear at all, just those boring seaperches or rockfishes.When I talk to Jim at bait shop, he says he doesn't have money anymore.You have drained me out of money.I know that fishing mini game doesn't add up in game percentage progress, but I really want to complete that minigame, or at least take it of my "to do list", and then wait for next update, at April 15th.

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
Then go to the library. But before you do, make sure that your game is at 25%. If it is not, then you haven't done something you are supposed to do, like a booty call maybe you missed?
I visited the parlor a few times and gave her red and green ginseng several times and a couple gold talismans.... Game is at 25% tried all the bootycalls with all the outfits....still nothing has happened to pricia that she goes to the library

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Does anybody have an idea how to catch white shark.I've cathced every fish except it.I've read that natural plug is the best equipment to do that.But goddamn white shark doesn't appear at all, just those boring seaperches or rockfishes.When I talk to Jim at bait shop, he says he doesn't have money anymore.You have drained me out of money.I know that fishing mini game doesn't add up in game percentage progress, but I really want to complete that minigame, or at least take it of my "to do list", and then wait for next update, at April 15th.
White sharks turn up infrequently. I'm in the same situation as you with the fishing mini-game. There'll be more money available for catches in a future update, and possibly other additions. Just keep trying. If you get bored go treasure hunting with a int boost from red ginseng.

EDIT: After having said that I've just caught my first great white...only a small one at 750 lbs, but first one landed. It's harder to get them now that you can't save scum to ensure you catch it. I caught that one on the natural plug. It's also very good for hammerheads.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes