Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
The soul crystal only says that she will be going to the library... But how long do you have to wait or is there something you must do to get her there?
If the crystal says X girl is at Y spot and she's not there, you're missing something. Run around aimlessly to each location and talk to every1/click everything ...... Game isn't bugged, keep trying and it should fix itself someday. Unless you play Android/compressed, in which case, LOL

Apr 5, 2020
If the crystal says X girl is at Y spot and she's not there, you're missing something. Run around aimlessly to each location and talk to every1/click everything ...... Game isn't bugged, keep trying and it should fix itself someday. Unless you play Android/compressed, in which case, LOL
I propose talking to Diana.I'm playing on android and I haven't had issues with Pricia and library.Just watch walkthrougs on yt, there are plenty of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
I propose talking to Diana.I'm playing on android and I haven't had issues with Pricia and library.Just watch walkthrougs on yt, there are plenty of them.
So weird... Watched multiple walk troughs.. They al started when pricia is already at the library. Not one tells you how she gets there

testing321

Nov 11, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v27041] [NLT Media] (2.03 GB rar win source)
388 MB rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Workupload Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
o kind sir XD, don't you usually compressed the update only files too? We of the small and expensive internet data need it to reduce the consumption.XD. Btw thank you for all you work before too.:)

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
I visited the parlor a few times and gave her red and green ginseng several times and a couple gold talismans.... Game is at 25% tried all the bootycalls with all the outfits....still nothing has happened to pricia that she goes to the library
You need to go to the Library, not the parlor. You are supposed to find Pricia there who is researching a new oil massage mde from from mecca plant.

Reactions: RedZone30

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You fucked up your stuff by going to save editors ......... Go check the folder is still there and it's not read-only. And/or stop screwing around your saves online, might help

Last edited:

shakeitbaby

Dec 13, 2018
how can i fix the plumbing over at the bar ?! already 9% and got the pipe wrench
when i try to go up or behind the wet floor she says i cant

Knotty69

Apr 6, 2020
I'm stuck... How do you open the crumbly wall at the lighthouse? rockbomb or pickaxe doesn't work.
And how do you get Pricia to the library?
Mine is stuck at the same location ... The Soul Gem tells me to watch the library and look for Pricia but she does not show up at the library. I have not found a way yet to open the wall in basement of the lighthouse.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Treasure of Nadia's next chapter is well underway and will feature 3 new scenes and 1 new booty call as well as a new outfit!

It's been a busy week of animation including some new types of scenes that utilize motion capture! I've used some motion capture in the past, the first time being Brad in the rain during Lust Epidemic's opening shot. In that opening shot I was the person behind the motion. But this new scene will be a little different, something more exciting and fun to put together.

The next chapter will feature more revelations, answering some questions but perhaps raising even more.

Thank you everyone for supporting my work and allowing me bring this adventure to you! Every new chapter is as exciting to create as the last and I'm so happy to have the opportunity to share it with all of you!

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017

Treasure of Nadia's next chapter is well underway and will feature 3 new scenes and 1 new booty call as well as a new outfit!

It's been a busy week of animation including some new types of scenes that utilize motion capture! I've used some motion capture in the past, the first time being Brad in the rain during Lust Epidemic's opening shot. In that opening shot I was the person behind the motion. But this new scene will be a little different, something more exciting and fun to put together.

The next chapter will feature more revelations, answering some questions but perhaps raising even more.

Thank you everyone for supporting my work and allowing me bring this adventure to you! Every new chapter is as exciting to create as the last and I'm so happy to have the opportunity to share it with all of you!
haha I was just going to post that you're fast :)

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I am sure that everyone would love to share a save with you jasonqsmith if there wasn't the aspect of the grinding for coins in the game. You see, and I am not accusing you of anything here, there are a lot of people here that say, that their saves got lost somehow, they made a format on windows and they lost it, or some other lame excuse like that just to get their hands on people's hard work on gathering all that cash to fix their home.
Other than that, I can't exactly pin point the excuse of someone wanting a save, when a. you have a walkthrough till version 25 posted in op and b. even if you don't have the walkthrough you still have a soul crystal as a hint feature in the game to tell you exactly what to do.
Just play the game like all the rest of us do....
That's the thing.......I don't need an excuse to want or need a save? I believe the word you're looking for is reason? I just want to view the new animations from the in game replay section. I don't have time to play every game nor do I want to. There will be a save eventually and using someone else's save isn't stealing or using someone in anyway. You're tone comes across as condescending and proud you farmed all that time in this game....congrats on your "hard work" I guess. There are plenty of people who don't.....and just wait for a save. Grinding anything sounds like a terrible game mechanic for an adult game where a lot just come for a quick fap.

In short you added no value here other than to make yourself look like an elitist ass hole? Next time share you save and save yourself the extra keystrokes.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes