BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
That's true. You are 100% correct. But the images of the sirens are encrypted, as far as I know, and to make a slide show, screensaver or similar out of them you would need to decrypt them first. Personally I don't reckon that the movies would be as enjoyable without the dialogue and banter between the characters which I why I think that it is essential to play the game in order to enjoy the story fully and understand the evolving interrelationships between the characters. A lot of the humour lies in conversations which take place between the game's actors and it would be a crying shame to miss out on that. Treasure of Nadia is a already a bona fide masterpiece and I am looking forward to seeing how much further NLT can push the envelope insofar as the quality, beauty and complexity of the game is concerned.
Agreed. IMHO it would be a waste for someone to only play ToN purely/solely just to fap away since the team at NLT put a great deal of effort into creating this game as a whole (plot, gameplay mechanics, animations, renders, art designs, etc.). To each their own, I guess.

Reactions: MrBaitor and sweesh

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
That's true. You are 100% correct. But the images of the sirens are encrypted, as far as I know, and to make a slide show, screensaver or similar out of them you would need to decrypt them first. Personally I don't reckon that the movies would be as enjoyable without the dialogue and banter between the characters which I why I think that it is essential to play the game in order to enjoy the story fully and understand the evolving interrelationships between the characters. A lot of the humour lies in conversations which take place between the game's actors and it would be a crying shame to miss out on that. Treasure of Nadia is a already a bona fide masterpiece and I am looking forward to seeing how much further NLT can push the envelope insofar as the quality, beauty and complexity of the game is concerned.
To be honest it's understandable why some want just renders/animations. Not many rgpm games are as good as NLT's not only among adult games but even outside of that scope which probably makes people think that this is another average project to beat your meat.
People miss very much not reading dialogues, that's for sure. Not any adult game has made me laugh so much as ToN, especially that old geezer Albert. Speaking of complexity NLT said he used motion capture for Lust epidemic which tells us that this game is far ahead of any posted here.

Sep 27, 2019
To be honest it's understandable why some want just renders/animations. Not many rgpm games are as good as NLT's not only among adult games but even outside of that scope which probably makes people think that this is another average project to beat your meat.
People miss very much not reading dialogues, that's for sure. Not any adult game has made me laugh so much as ToN, especially that old geezer Albert. Speaking of complexity NLT said he used motion capture for Lust epidemic which tells us that this game is far ahead of any posted here.
Yep. At the beginning of Lust Epidemic the scene outside the university featuring Brad in the rain was done using motion capture. In fact NLT has stated that there is going to be more motion capture used in future chapters of Treasure of Nadia. (It just gets better and better.) He has also announced that next July he's going to begin planning a new game to follow on from ToN for release sometime next year! (Which is good news and something to look forward to.) Albert is a great character and I kind of hope that he ends up with a suitable lady to keep him company in his lighthouse towards the end of ToN. (Not Janet though! Perish the thought. Madalyn then? No. She'd eat him alive!) Or maybe Albert and Ash could admit a love for each other that dare not speak and get it on as a same sex couple... Jesus!... I'm really sorry that popped into my head spontaneously and definitely something which I wouldn't want to see!

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Love when people asked too much questions. Let me ask you a question, are you really a treasure hunter? If so, think like them. If not, first thing is search the posts to see if any of those have the answers you are looking for. 30-40% of this posts have repeat questions.

Sep 27, 2019
I don't really care what people get up to privately but would be kind of disappointed if people missed out on the enjoyment that Lust Epidemic and especially Treasure of Nadia have to offer and are unable to appreciate them properly. I enjoy the sexy as much as anybody with a Y-chromosome but have been blown away by the copious amount of drama, intrigue, suspense and humour which NLT has rolled into Treasure of Nadia; also the way that every one of the many very interesting and engaging characters have developed and very different histories, personalities and agendas many of which have yet to be revealed. (Particularly Madalyn's and Sophia's.) On top of all that: At some point the occult storyline from Lust Epidemic, which Madalyn carried over into Treasure of Nadia, should become more visible and come to the fore adding chills and supernatural darkness to the goings on in Cape Vedra.

If people don't play the game properly they are missing a real treat.

Treasure of Nadia isn't just a game it's full blown entertainment of cinematic and theatrical proportions!

(But only if you play it.)

Your loss if you don't.

Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Yep. At the beginning of Lust Epidemic the scene outside the university featuring Brad in the rain was done using motion capture. In fact NLT has stated that there is going to be more motion capture used in future chapters of Treasure of Nadia. (It just gets better and better.) He has also announced that next July he's going to begin planning a new game to follow on from ToN for release sometime next year! (Which is good news and something to look forward to.) Albert is a great character and I kind of hope that he ends up with a suitable lady to keep him company in his lighthouse towards the end of ToN. (Not Janet though! Perish the thought. Madalyn then? No. She'd eat him alive!) Or maybe Albert and Ash could admit a love for each other that dare not speak and get it on as a same sex couple... Jesus!... I'm really sorry that popped into my head spontaneously and definitely something which I wouldn't want to see!
I agree with your post in most part...but Ash and Albert...Nah, both are hetero to the maximum. That's well established in the story. I remember atUniversity when a couple of my gay friends "decided" that i was gay because I was nice to them...it didn't end well...Now I have only one gay friend, and I've known him and his orientation since my first year of Primary school...I love him, yeah, as a good friend from way back...would I want to fuck him? nah, and he is of the same mind, and always has been. No attraction either side ( for me of course, because I'm uber hetero ), just mutual respect and admiration.

Jan 15, 2019
This game is a whole nother' level. Best game I've played so far. The renders are great, the women are gorgeous, the sex scenes are hot (OMG those dripping pussies), the animations are fluid and the details are insane. The story is really well written. The English is really good and finally the playability of it is exceptional. It's actually a game that you play. You don't just read it. You play it. The puzzles are all just the right amount of difficulty, as in they don't take all day to figure out but at the same time they do require a little thinking. I would put this game up against any of the major named RPG's I've ever played. If there was a way to make this PG-13 I'd get my son to try it out. If I had 1 complaint, it's the fishing game. That kind of sucks. The positive thing is it doesn't seem to affect the story at all so you can skip it if you want. If I wasn't laid off right now (like almost everyone is right now) I'd be heading straight to their Patreon page. This is a big jump from their previous games, which were pretty good games already.

Oh and the relationships develop naturally (well for an incest game I guess), no sneaking, manipulative little punk drugging his mother or sister or pretending he'll die if they don't help him with his hard-on.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Love when people asked too much questions. Let me ask you a question, are you really a treasure hunter? If so, think like them. If not, first thing is search the posts to see if any of those have the answers you are looking for. 30-40% of this posts have repeat questions.
That's presuming most people can actually read and/or find the search function. Reality says nope

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
This game is a whole nother' level. Best game I've played so far. The renders are great, the women are gorgeous, the sex scenes are hot (OMG those dripping pussies), the animations are fluid and the details are insane. The story is really well written. The English is really good and finally the playability of it is exceptional. It's actually a game that you play. You don't just read it. You play it. The puzzles are all just the right amount of difficulty, as in they don't take all day to figure out but at the same time they do require a little thinking. I would put this game up against any of the major named RPG's I've ever played. If there was a way to make this PG-13 I'd get my son to try it out. If I had 1 complaint, it's the fishing game. That kind of sucks. The positive thing is it doesn't seem to affect the story at all so you can skip it if you want. If I wasn't laid off right now (like almost everyone is right now) I'd be heading straight to their Patreon page. This is a big jump from their previous games, which were pretty good games already.

Oh and the relationships develop naturally (well for an incest game I guess), no sneaking, manipulative little punk drugging his mother or sister or pretending he'll die if they don't help him with his hard-on.
Only reason I'm not joining as yet, is because I can't afford $23 a month...However i can go in at entry level, and then pirate the latest here. At least it's showing a semblance of support up to the level of current affordabilty. I'm doing it within the next few days actually.

Sep 27, 2019
I agree with your post in most part...but Ash and Albert...Nah, both are hetero to the maximum. That's well established in the story. I remember atUniversity when a couple of my gay friends "decided" that i was gay because I was nice to them...it didn't end well...Now I have only one gay friend, and I've known him and his orientation since my first year of Primary school...I love him, yeah, as a good friend from way back...would I want to fuck him? nah, and he is of the same mind, and always has been. No attraction either side ( for me of course, because I'm uber hetero ), just mutual respect and admiration.
Agreed. So let's conjure up a full bosomed mature but still quite good looking and vigorous lady for Albert and a Hobbit girl, straight off the boat from the Shire, passionate about digital photography for Ash. I like all of the fantasy women and girls in the game too much to lumber any of them with a randy old lighthouse keeper or vertically challenged photographer as a partner. Or Albert and Ash with each other. Which supposed to be a joke anyway and seemed to be until I wrote it down at which point it turned into a tragedy which I immediately regretted.

The thought of Ash and Emily as a couple just occurred to me.

(I think isolation relating to the Covid-19 lock down in the UK has begun to soften my brain.)

Time to call it a day and get something to eat methinks.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Dripping

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Agreed. So let's conjure up a full bosomed mature but still quite good looking and vigorous lady for Albert and a Hobbit girl, straight off the boat from the Shire, passionate about digital photography for Ash. I like all of the fantasy women and girls in the game too much to lumber any of them with a randy old lighthouse keeper or vertically challenged photographer as a partner. Or Albert and Ash with each other. Which supposed to be a joke anyway and seemed to be until I wrote it down her at which point it turned into a tragedy which I then immediately regretted.

(I think isolation relating to the Covid-19 lock down in the UK has begun to soften my brain.)

Hit my like limit again...I was going to give you a haha. I'm Aussie but born in Staffs, so I have a British sense of humour ( self depreciating, and oft dark...). If it's such a big deal, then I'm sure romance interests can be introduced for Ash and Albert. How about a woman with dwarfism for Ash, and a salty but sexy senior for Albert. Can be done. The dozen hotties are for the MC only afterall...unless you're an NTR aficionado...which probably means that this game is largely incompatible with your desires...

Reactions: Dripping

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Agreed. So let's conjure up a full bosomed mature but still quite good looking and vigorous lady for Albert and a Hobbit girl, straight off the boat from the Shire, passionate about digital photography for Ash. I like all of the fantasy women and girls in the game too much to lumber any of them with a randy old lighthouse keeper or vertically challenged photographer as a partner. Or Albert and Ash with each other. Which supposed to be a joke anyway and seemed to be until I wrote it down her at which point it turned into a tragedy which I then immediately regretted.

Any current girl without MC would be considered NTR, imagine the ensuing rage :unsure:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Any current girl without MC would be considered NTR, imagine the ensuing rage :unsure:
I have a big quality sword and melee weapon collection...plus guns...and, more importantly...I wear a black hat when required...As long as the rage is acceptable, then there's no need to be concerned. If it isn't...then it's all fun and games until someone losses an eye...

devarion

Oct 29, 2018
I answered the questions about the kayak licence but when i go to the jungle michael doesnt appear with the kayak! Does any1 know why?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes