Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I answered the questions about the kayak licence but when i go to the jungle michael doesnt appear with the kayak! Does any1 know why?
Answer the questions with the paper in your inventory > Micheal isn't on the same spot all the time, you'll have to troll around the forest a bit (ish, maybe not but you don't see him so either he moves or you borked something)
yeah i saw her at the store but idk how to get the sex scene
It's like the 1st day or so, you go to the beach and they're humping each other :/

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
"Go to Parlor and give Pricia the Silver Talisman. Watch the sex scene. Pricia +1" This does not work for me. Gave her like 3 silvers already. Not gaining a heart.

Last edited:

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Started playing the game whilst going through the walkthrough. One particular question I have is are all non-booty call scenes mandatory in order to progress through the game? Can you just go and focus on the women that you want whilst not really interacting with the others?

Apr 5, 2020
Started playing the game whilst going through the walkthrough. One particular question I have is are all non-booty call scenes mandatory in order to progress through the game? Can you just go and focus on the women that you want whilst not really interacting with the others?
Yes, you have to do booty call with every girl.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i need help.
After MC's and Diana use the kayak i and up on a river, where Diana go to east. Now i use the stone to unlock a secret passage.
Here i find a stone puzzle. Where i manage to find the map. But... i cant find a wait to move the stone to pick the key on the other side. Can someone help me?

Edit 1 lol i find the way for the puzzle, was so easy that if you do not look well, you can never expect :ROFLMAO:
Good rock puzzle :LOL:

Thank you

Last edited:

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I don't really care what people get up to privately but would be kind of disappointed if people missed out on the enjoyment that Lust Epidemic and especially Treasure of Nadia have to offer and are unable to appreciate them properly. I enjoy the sexy as much as anybody with an X-chromosome but have been blown away by the copious amount of drama, intrigue, suspense and humour which NLT has rolled into Treasure of Nadia; also the way that every one of the many very interesting and engaging characters have developed and very different histories, personalities and agendas many of which have yet to be revealed. (Particularly Madalyn's and Sophia's.) On top of all that: At some point the occult storyline from Lust Epidemic, which Madalyn carried over into Treasure of Nadia, should become more visible and come to the fore adding chills and supernatural darkness to the goings on in Cape Verda.

If people don't play the game properly they are missing a real treat.

Treasure of Nadia isn't just a game it's full blown entertainment of cinematic and theatrical proportions!

(But only if you play it.)

Your loss if you don't.
Looking forward to seeing more of Janet's involvement in this mystery. Maybe at some point, she confronts Clare whom she has suspected Idaho had a romance with and later towards the end get kidnapped by Sofia. This not what i want only for Janet but every other girl so that they interact more with each other.

btw was there any poll where you could choose your favorite character? I wonder who is the most favorite.

Reactions: Toncek146

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
As far as i know, It's not mandatory to do booty call to progress further. But keep in mind that % won't increase sometimes if you don't do booty call.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Guys someone can help me? I finish this update, but cant find the key to open the treasure for the kamasutra page!
Can someone help me? Where is the new kay for the new page?
Edit
Nevermind i found the chest kay
Thank you anyway

Last edited:

ARONN2

Apr 3, 2020
View attachment 430103

Overview:
Treasure of Nadia is the followup to Lust Epidemic. In Treasure of Nadia you take control of a young man looking to fill the shoes of his recently deceased father and become a famous treasure hunter. Along the way you will meet a variety of female companions, 12 to be exact!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-01
Release Date: 2020-04-01
Developer: NLT Media - - -
Censored: No
Version: v27041
Language: English
Voices: English
Other Games: Visiting Aunt Sara - My Summer With Mom and Sis - Lust Epidemic
Comics: NLT
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Save Location:

Android Note:

Cheat Mod Warning when a new version is released do not download the mod it'll break the game wait until it's updated for the new version if you have to installed already just delete the cheat files and it'll fix the problems if you don't read this warning and ask why the game isn't working, and you have the mod installed you will be ignored

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
- - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Update Only Files (v25032 to v27041)
Win
:
- WORKUPLOAD - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -

Patches:
Extras: - Cheat Mod - Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Fan Sigs 3 - - Walkthrough -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 478048 View attachment 478047 View attachment 478049 View attachment 461693 View attachment 461694 View attachment 461695 View attachment 447683 View attachment 430551 View attachment 430552
Hey, man what about Android updated file

Sep 27, 2019
Looking forward to seeing more of Janet's involvement in this mystery. Maybe at some point, she confronts Clare whom she has suspected Idaho had a romance with and later towards the end get kidnapped by Sofia. This not what i want only for Janet but every other girl so that they interact more with each other.

btw was there any poll where you could choose your favorite character? I wonder who is the most favorite.
We all appear to have our favourites. Speaking personally my fantasy has always been MILF based, i.e., older and experienced, but not too old, sexy, curvaceous and beautiful women. So here's my own top three Treasure of Nadia babes although their ranking will likely change as the story develops.

(1) Janet - honey-sweet, adorable, thoroughly lovable and most classically beautiful.
(2) Naomi - naughty and mischievous to the point of infuriating, entirely desirable and most voracious sexually.
(3) Madalyn - voluptuous, enticing, mysterious, magical and probably overall the most interesting of all.

As far as the women go NLT has been very clever and tried to cater for all appetites. To be honest I find all of them attractive in different ways although, for me, Kaley and Alia are far too young and unworldly to hold any physical appeal as pretty as they are. To be honest, although they are not real, I feel kind of protective as far as Alia and Kayley are concerned and would definitely treat them to an ice cream or ice lolly on a hot day in the real world but it's the older ladies that pique my interest in less innocent ways shall we say.

As for the story I have no idea what's going to happen. And that's what's so good about it. For example: I'm not even sure that the gorgeous Sophia is actually human at all or something more/less than human, like the vampire goddess Santanico Pandemonium from the movie From Dusk to Dawn. What is she after and apparently so desperate to find? Not fame or fortune that's for sure. And what is the impossibly sexy nun Madalyn's agenda all about? She brings over all sorts of legacy mysteries with her from Lust Epidemic, involving the Church of Cambian and centuries old body-hopping thoroughly evil undead bastard Father Parker/Daemalius. What was Madalyn's relationship with Idaho Johnson? There must have been one because it was she whom he entrusted with his will which she produced, at his funeral, amongst the weeds and butterflies in the cemetery at the beginning of ToN. Where and how did Idaho Johnson die? Could Sophia have killed him or arranged to have him killed? She looks as if she would be capable of anything. Could they have been competitors for some unknown treasure? And if so what? Or were Sophia and Idaho working together on a project towards some as yet unknown end? Treasure seems to mean something different to all of the characters. To Clare and Diana it seems to mean gold, riches and artefacts; to Madalyn and Sophia something else altogether, maybe immortality, occult knowledge or magical powers of some kind.

And I, for one, can't wait to find out.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2019
The wait wont be long and never is, there is one that comes out each version. You use the word excuse like you're better then tho because you did the grind. Whatever makes you happy I don't need to you understand...you might be a bit simple minded in this case I guess. Based on the 2nd valueless response you feel ripped off because someone wants the easy way out...or so offended you need to let me know I shouldn't ask for a save and just play the game. I'm sorry everyone here is free to choose to play ANY game they way they enjoy most....so again I don't need to you understand it. You're statement of not accusing me of anything kind of suggest you are still implying it....why else preface your statement? I would suggest not being an ass hole and only reply to something if you're going to add value. Telling me how I like to play the game is a waste of time and makes the thread cluttered and harder to search through.

Also if you want to go all white knight wouldn't doing the work and sharing your save for others who like to enjoy the game you like so much differently be more noble and something to actually be proud of?

Why do you assume I'm arguing my way of getting a save and playing how I want is somehow better or what others should do? At no point did I say others should do this, what I simply said was others want too....and that's correct. I get it you all love the game and trigger easy, then jump in to keyboard warrior mode. If the game was as easy as you say...you wouldn't get so many people asking for a walkthrough, help, or a save. The fact you are is a simple a proof ITS NOT. I don't fully enjoy the rpgm style and thats OK. A game like SS for example is easier enjoy with a much lower time investment IN MY OPINION. I don't care to argue why you think I'm right or wrong here I don't care.

I have two asks here. STFU or add value. Meaning if you're not going to share your save when someone asks for it...ignore the post and help someone else who needs it. DONT try to tell someone who is asking for save how they play is wrong or should be changed. ALSO there are a lot of people replying to help questions from others with "this has already been answered" ect. When linking to the answer would not only help that person but also people using the search function for the same or similar answer. So many elitist keyboard warriors just wasting everyone's time.
Man, I was trying to do you a favour by encouraging you to play a great game, rather than cheat your way to view scenes selectively without experiencing the way the story unfolded brilliantly between them. If you don't play the game you don't access the dialogue and so are excluded from the drama, humour, character evolution and plot development which, in my view, is just as important as the sexy. If you just want to use bits and pieces of the game as wank fodder to relieve the hydraulic pressure in your balls, well, I'm cool with that too. To each his own. But I reckon it would be kind of sad if you missed a golden opportunity to experience quite possibly the greatest, state of the art, adult adventure game available in the way its creator(s) envisaged.

No harm, no foul.

And with those words I will leave you now to wank yourself silly in peace, quiet and to your heart's content.

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
Man, I was trying to do you a favour by encouraging you to play a great game, rather than cheat your way to view scenes selectively without experiencing the way the story unfolded brilliantly between them. If you don't play the game you don't access the dialogue and so are excluded from the drama, humor, character evolution and plot development which, in my view, is just as important as the sexy. If you just want to use bits and pieces of the game as wank fodder to relieve the hydraulic pressure in your balls as and when, well, I'm cool with that too. To each his own. But I reckon it would be kind of sad if you missed a golden opportunity to experience quite possibly the greatest, state of the art, adult adventure game available in the way its creator(s) envisaged.

No harm, no foul.

And with those words I will leave you now to wank yourself silly to your heart's content.
I get it no worries sorry if my tone to you came off a bit aggressive to you. I think its a good game and loved Lust Epidemic actually played through some of that. I just don't fully complete most adult games I play. I get what I want out of them and then skip sometimes.

Sep 27, 2019
I get it no worries sorry if my tone to you came off a bit aggressive to you. I think its a good game and loved Lust Epidemic actually played through some of that. I just don't fully complete most adult games I play. I get what I want out of them and then skip sometimes.
I'm British, man, with a British sense of humour which not everybody gets all of the time and when not got can sound kind of rude. Please give Treasure of Nadia a chance and if you don't fall head over heels in love with at least one of the fantasy women you get to meet during the course of the epic you can have your money back. Which, considering that you've been toying with a bootleg amounts to... let me get my calculator... item cost... plus carriage... add to that sales tax... value added tax in the United Kingdom... comes to exactly... let me see... press the equals key... FUCK ALL! What have you got to lose by playing Treasure of Nadia properly? A game that so many people like so much and defend on forums like this so readily must have something going for it don't you reckon? Come on. By now you must be just the teeniest tiniest bit curious mustn't you? Yes? Play on, my friend, play on and behold with thine own eyes what all the fuss is about. (y)

jasonqsmith

Jun 14, 2017
I'm British, man, with a British sense of humour which not everybody gets all of the time and when not got can sound kind of rude. Please give Treasure of Nadia a chance and if you don't fall head over heels in love with at least one of the fantasy women you get to meet during the course of the epic you can have your money back. Which, considering that you've been toying with a bootleg amounts to... let me get my calculator... item cost... plus carriage... add to that sales tax... value added tax in the United Kingdom... comes to exactly... let me see... press the equals key... FUCK ALL! What have you got to lose by playing Treasure of Nadia properly? A game that so many people like so much and defend on forums like this so readily must have something going for it don't you reckon? Come on. By now you must be just the teeniest tiniest bit curious mustn't you? Yes? Play on, my friend, play on and behold with thine own eyes what all the fuss is about. (y)
Oh don't get me wrong I will eventually just like I did with Lust. But that prob wont be till the relationship with Janet has more content. Till then I would pref to just check out the new animations every update. I don't mind spoilers most times.

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
Had the team mentioned that the scenes of ToN would be more than LE ?

So far the progress is a quarter but the scenes are 60% of that from LE

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes