sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
yeah i do but there is none to buy, its not showing up in squalmart , i have the recipy
:unsure: that does sounds weird.
Perhaps you bumped in a bug and, despite what the soul crystal says, you might still need to do something to unlock the aluminia?
I'd check in a walkthrough searching for the world "aluminia" and see what happens.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Pricia is going to the library soon....
I'm waiting for 3 days now
Please send me your Save File and I'll check where you're stuck? You can find your Save File at "<DRIVE>:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\User Data" and it's called "Defaultfile<NUMBER>.rpgsave". Send it to me via PN, ok?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Read my last post, he probably did 1 of those. Saves don't fuck themselves and the game isn't buggy. Unless you do what I listed

Reactions: MrBaitor

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Read my last post, he probably did 1 of those.
Maybe, but we don't know for sure, right? But you're right: I haven't seen many people complaining about bugs in this game, unless the did something that is not recommended *cough*cheat mod*cough*. So I guess he's just stuck and maybe missing something. And because we're all quarantined right now and have plenty of time I thought I might be of a little help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Maybe, but we don't know for sure, right? But you're right: I haven't seen many people complaining about bugs in this game, unless the did something that is not recommended *cough*cheat mod*cough*. So I guess he's just stuck and maybe missing something. And because we're all quarantined right now and have plenty of time I thought I might be of a little help.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do we know that those asking all of the questions are NOT ten year olds?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
To be honest: I have absolutely no clue how to get stuck in this game! It's pretty straight forward, without different paths to get lost, with Evie helping you out every time you need some help - why do people keep asking for a walkthrough? And how do you get stuck? Ok, there are a few puzzles, which can be tricky, and if you get stuck there, go ahead and search for help in this forum, fair enough. But get stuck with the story? A ten year old could play this game, if he'd allowed to play it at all...
It's very simple, 90% of them don't read anything in the game, they are just looking for the quick way to the scenes to fap or whatever, thus coming here and asking questions that can be solved just by following the flow of the game and PAY ATTENTION to what is written.

Kaz_Ure

Aug 17, 2018
Guys someone can help me? I finish this update, but cant find the key to open the treasure for the kamasutra page!
Can someone help me? Where is the new kay for the new page?
Edit
Nevermind i found the chest kay
Thank you anyway
Oh please tell me i been going around and no luck

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes