S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
Can we even get to that chest yet? I have one spare key that got from the snake pit.
View attachment 613942
No spare keys left so far you are missing something. My previous answer to a similar question.
When you click on Soul Crystal take a look at the bottom bar. There you can see what is missing. Note that if you have a kamasutra page and haven't played it percentage won't be gained. And buy all of the clothes available for sale.
View attachment 606845

Sep 27, 2019
Damn, I can't wait for next update, NLT should update it more often, especially during this corona isolation time.
More frequent and bigger updates inevitably involves a reduction in quality. Personally I think NLT's output, considering its outstanding quality, is amazingly prolific all things considered. I have no idea how he (and his team of helpers) manage to produce so much novel and original content of such quality, quite so regularly and dependably. As I write these words NLT Media is approaching 7,000 paying supporters - whose ranks I would encourage everybody who can afford it to join - and secured the 5th position in Patreon ranks for adult game creators. The formula he sticks to is working for him in spades and speaking personally I hope he carries on, doing what he is doing, because I would much rather wait longer for state of the art updates than see things rushed and the quality tumble from its current stellar standard.

Last edited:

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 27 04 1

27 = Percentage completion of the update version.
04 = Month of release. (April)
1 = First release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.
Now you have to re-post it every two weeks...;):LOL:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Delusional much ? We already know no1 can read past his own post, let alone a few pages back. And don't get started on the fabled "search" function ........................ Crazies lurking around everywhere o_O

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes