Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, you fuckered up something. The game doesn't bug on its own for 99%+ people. It's all on you

Ninjaperv

May 29, 2017
Anything I've tried just blocks something else.
Well for the one you're in here's the solution, but there is a better way below.

It seems like the game knows when you're stuck on it though if you reset it a few times it will remove a pillar blocking the stones for much easier solve, which it looks like it did for yours.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Free massage happens when you either give her ginseng directly or you go plant it in her garden behind the parlor. Ish.

Reactions: LucasLeels

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
Ok, I have 10/11 kamasutra pages and a spare key, but I don't find the last chest in the current version.

I have:
2 pages for Alia
1 page for Emily
3 pages for Naomi
1 pages for Pricia
2 pages for Tasha
1 pages for Kaley

Can it be, that the missing chest (with the emily moustache-page I think) is in the cave which entrance is currently blocked by Sam right now?

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
Ok, I have 10/11 kamasutra pages and a spare key, but I don't find the last chest in the current version.

I have:
2 pages for Alia
1 page for Emily
3 pages for Naomi
1 pages for Pricia
2 pages for Tasha
1 pages for Kaley

Can it be, that the missing chest (with the emily moustache-page I think) is in the cave which entrance is currently blocked by Sam right now?
You are missing one page from Emily. Try to visit all locations again, and go to places that they were forbidden before.

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
^ Nope, you fuckered up something. The game doesn't bug on its own for 99%+ people. It's all on you
Starting the game and playing it is the trick I used. Sheezus. Bunch of assholes. Just pointed out an anomaly and suddenly everyone's a programming expert.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes