Apr 5, 2020
The game downloaded in several places ... and here and elsewhere, the effect is always the same. I downloaded the entire game in a rar file. archive unzipped to a new folder. I run from exe file. I don't have mod. I don't see the first animation when I start the game. I don't see any mistakes other than the lack of animation.
I don't know English, I use a translator, I'm sorry.
Probably graphics card problem...Do you play any other game on your PC?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Random guesstimate : try downloading K-lite or CCCP codec packs, might be some weird video output problems. Black screen is usually a video problem, unless the game crashes or reports a missing file. Unless MV doesn't like your non-english named folder ......

Rapidboy

Apr 10, 2020
^ Random guesstimate : try downloading K-lite or CCCP codec packs, might be some weird video output problems. Black screen is usually a video problem, unless the game crashes or reports a missing file. Unless MV doesn't like your non-english named folder ......
I installed k-litle. no change. animations in the www-movies file open easily. however there is no movie at the beginning of the game. there are no further films either. only black screen and sound. the folder name is the same as the rar file.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Weird, aside telling you to check if your folder(s) aren't read-only and turning off your anti-virus (or at least putting the game on white list), not much I can do

Rapidboy

Apr 10, 2020
Weird, aside telling you to check if your folder(s) aren't read-only and turning off your anti-virus (or at least putting the game on white list), not much I can do
Everything works in the game, except that there are no videos (animations) ... when it is to be only a black screen and sound ... the files are not marked as read-only. I have no idea why this is so. I don't know where to delete all game settings and start all over again ....

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Download the "full" game (not the update only/compressed or anything else), delete what you got, unzip and try that new folder. If nothing works, it's your PC's fault, not the game

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Everything works in the game, except that there are no videos (animations) ... when it is to be only a black screen and sound ... the files are not marked as read-only. I have no idea why this is so. I don't know where to delete all game settings and start all over again ....
Pls tell us which GPU and drivers you use. Also make sure that the game tries to access your GPU. You can allocate your graphics card to a specific application - here is how you can do it on Windows 10:

Reactions: RedZone30

CactusJack69

Apr 4, 2020
I captured some numbers on how many of each type of fish I caught with each fish lure.

Green Squid lure is good to catch Rockfish, Tuna and Marlin.
Natural Plug is good to catch Hammerhead and Great White Shark.
Green Jig is good for Rockfish.
Green Plug is good for Seaperch.

The pink lures seemed to be quite useless to catch any fish.

Natural JigGreen JigPink JigNatural PlugGreen PlugPink PlugNatural SquidGreen SquidPink Squid
Seaperch2113110131
Rockfish97511361
Tuna1321342
Marlin19
Great White5
Hammerhead5

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I captured some numbers on how many of each type of fish I caught with each fish lure.

Green Squid lure is good to catch Rockfish, Tuna and Marlin.
Natural Plug is good to catch Hammerhead and Great White Shark.
Green Jig is good for Rockfish.
Green Plug is good for Seaperch.

The pink lures seemed to be quite useless to catch any fish.

Natural JigGreen JigPink JigNatural PlugGreen PlugPink PlugNatural SquidGreen SquidPink Squid
Seaperch2113110131
Rockfish97511361
Tuna1321342
Marlin19
Great White5
Hammerhead5
I believe you underused the natural jig for seaperch. It's as good or better than natural plug for them...certainly much better than green jig.
Pink Squid is premier for Marlin. Pink plug works for Tuna, as does the squid.

My Record Board currently:

TONRB2.PNG

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Oh dang, I thought about making a little contest about fishing (although its uselessness), but after I saw those records - nope, I'm out!
They can be improved upon. I know a few people who have better specimens in most if not all categories. Even the seaperch. I swore I saw someone posted a 6.03 lb specimen in this very thread...though i could be just senile. I've tried to best 5.99 and just equaling it another two times was the best i could do. Same with the Rockfish.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Oh dang, I thought about making a little contest about fishing (although its uselessness), but after I saw those records - nope, I'm out!
Here's my latest Talisman and money count ( after purchasing everything from Painting down ):

TON6.PNG

I've sold my silvers at 98-99 5 times now ( since the Painting purchase )...I've been collecting the Golds since the purchase...Tough grind...

EDIT: If you're thinking of replicating my efforts...make sure you've got Voltaren Emulgel handy...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrBaitor

ludobico

Oct 31, 2017
i'm not aware if it has already been posted, but i'd like to know your opinion about the talismans percentage i've counted (the base is stone talisman):
jade talisman 1:3
silver talisman 1:25
gold talisman 1:200 (?)

Rapidboy

Apr 10, 2020
Pls tell us which GPU and drivers you use. Also make sure that the game tries to access your GPU. You can allocate your graphics card to a specific application - here is how you can do it on Windows 10:

I deleted everything that was. I downloaded the file here on the forum (Treasure_of_Nadia _-_ PC-v27041). archive extracted to a folder on the desktop with the same name. current graphics drivers and codecs. manually allocated high performance graphics card. all without changes, instead of animation I have a black screen and sound. I don't know where to look for saved progress in the game? I can't delete it. Where can I find a folder with progress and game settings?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I deleted everything that was. I downloaded the file here on the forum (Treasure_of_Nadia _-_ PC-v27041). archive extracted to a folder on the desktop with the same name. current graphics drivers and codecs. manually allocated high performance graphics card. all without changes, instead of animation I have a black screen and sound. I don't know where to look for saved progress in the game? I can't delete it. Where can I find a folder with progress and game settings?
Save's location is mentioned on OP. Your users AppData folder (a hidden folder).

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes