sirjorah

Sep 22, 2017
More frequent and bigger updates inevitably involves a reduction in quality. Personally I think NLT's output, considering its outstanding quality, is amazingly prolific all things considered. I have no idea how he (and his team of helpers) manage to produce so much novel and original content of such quality, quite so regularly and dependably. As I write these words NLT Media is approaching 7,000 paying supporters - whose ranks I would encourage everybody who can afford it to join - and secured the 5th position in Patreon ranks for adult game creators. The formula he sticks to is working for him in spades and speaking personally I hope he carries on, doing what he is doing, because I would much rather wait longer for state of the art updates than see things rushed and the quality tumble from its current stellar standard.

I assume they have content developed far ahead of release time. It would also require organizational structure and planning. They are working like a real company. This would also explain the release of Nadia while Lust was still finishing up.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Reactions: RedZone30

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
The only thing I'm missing at this point is a couple of hearts. How does one know which hearts you're missing?

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Im just trying to help no need to be rude. According to the last post the mod needs to be updated. Im not recommend just a mod. Im recommend a tread.
Sorry, didn't want to be rude, I appologize. Just PLEASE don't recommend anything that probably will break the game. This thread already is flooded with people who either can't read, or are to lazy to do a simple search. Most questions have been answered a quadrillion times, and if people now break their game because of some out-of-date mod, this thread will explode. Thanks!

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
The only thing I'm missing at this point is a couple of hearts. How does one know which hearts you're missing?
How do you know you're missing some hearts? We're only at 27%, I bet there will be more hearts in future updates... And - as far as I know - there's no indicator of how many hearts you should have by now, or am I wrong?

EDIT: I am wrong, there actually is an indicator of how many hearts you could gather until now. My bad! Here's a list of all currently available hearts (23):
  • Alia: 3
  • Diana: 2
  • Emily: 3
  • Jessica: 2
  • Clare: 1
  • Janet: 1
  • Naomi: 3
  • Pricia: 3
  • Tasha: 2
  • Kaley: 2
  • Madalyn: 1
  • Sofia: 0

Last edited:

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Another great update (the anal scene with Emily in particular was fantastic)

Curious to see how exactly we're going to uncover the written language of the Teepoks.

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018
How do you know you're missing some hearts? We're only at 27%, I bet there will be more hearts in future updates... And - as far as I know - there's no indicator of how many hearts you should have by now, or am I wrong?

EDIT: I am wrong, there actually is an indicator of how many hearts you could gather until now. My bad! Here's a list of all currently available hearts (23):
  • Alia: 3
  • Diana: 2
  • Emily: 3
  • Jessica: 2
  • Clare: 1
  • Janet: 1
  • Naomi: 3
  • Pricia: 3
  • Tasha: 2
  • Kaley: 2
  • Madalyn: 1
  • Sofia: 0
Where it's kinda weird right now is I have 5 for Emily, and am sitting on 28% as of .27041. No cheats or anything.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ You either are a filthy mod liar or you somehow broke the game harder than the dev himself ......

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes