ssberr

Dec 31, 2017

Treasure of Nadia's next chapter is well underway and will feature 3 new scenes and 1 new booty call as well as a new outfit!

It's been a busy week of animation including some new types of scenes that utilize motion capture! I've used some motion capture in the past, the first time being Brad in the rain during Lust Epidemic's opening shot. In that opening shot I was the person behind the motion. But this new scene will be a little different, something more exciting and fun to put together.

The next chapter will feature more revelations, answering some questions but perhaps raising even more.

Thank you everyone for supporting my work and allowing me bring this adventure to you! Every new chapter is as exciting to create as the last and I'm so happy to have the opportunity to share it with all of you!
So new outfit for Doc right? Only she has that kind of posture I think

Sep 27, 2019
That's the thing.......I don't need an excuse to want or need a save? I believe the word you're looking for is reason? I just want to view the new animations from the in game replay section. I don't have time to play every game nor do I want to. There will be a save eventually and using someone else's save isn't stealing or using someone in anyway. You're tone comes across as condescending and proud you farmed all that time in this game....congrats on your "hard work" I guess. There are plenty of people who don't.....and just wait for a save. Grinding anything sounds like a terrible game mechanic for an adult game where a lot just come for a quick fap.

In short you added no value here other than to make yourself look like an elitist ass hole? Next time share you save and save yourself the extra keystrokes.
Why not simply decrypt everything in the game and string all the animations sequentially into a movie if a wank is all you desire? Thing is a lot of gamers here also enjoy the plot, characterisation and storyline of the adventure and the best way to appreciate that is to actually play the game, without modification or cheating. I really don't know why people have such difficulty with ToN game play. All you need to do is to visit Squallmart at the beginning of every update and buy all new items on the shelves, including any costume (which instantly gives away which siren featured in the next booty call you need to discover) and then look to Evie for guidance as and when you need a prompt. (It really tickles me when Evie pops up and breaks the forth wall at the end of each episode! :LOL:) Only finding the key and/or chest which contains a booty call scroll sometimes needs a little thought and exploration, which, because there are currently not that many locations shouldn't take too long to complete. Why so many people start bleating for help immediately without making a token effort to solve puzzles and unravel problems solo is a mystery. I mean THAT is what the game is all about FFS! Please give ToN a proper go and yourself a maximal chance to appreciate the cleverness, quality and artistry of NLT's herculean efforts, an innovative designer and developer at the top of his game.

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
So new outfit for Doc right? Only she has that kind of posture I think

she is also the one (among the new ones) to be closest to a booty call (after her I bet it will be Diana's turn)

the one that worries me is Janet, she has only one scene (number 12) out of 30, I hope at least that one of the two remaining scenes is on her (I have already removed the one on the DOC)

ps: we also know that Ash's next photo will be on Kaley, she's the only one left

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: RedZone30

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
she is also the one (among the new ones) to be closest to a booty call (after her I bet it will be Diana's turn)

the one that worries me is Janet, she has only one scene (number 12) out of 30, I hope at least that one of the two remaining scenes is on her (I have already removed the one on the DOC)

ps: we also know that Ash's next photo will be on Kaley, she's the only one left

(Sorry my english)
Perhaps the doctor might be willing to do a house call for the MC next update. This I cannot wait for :sneaky:

Reactions: EJW and RedZone30

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
No matter how many times I try to climb to get red ginseng I am being taken to the area above it and am unable to climb. I tried clicking from different angles but no matter how carefully and accurately I click I am being to lead through he path above it to different area. Is that a glitch or am I doing anything wrong. I am using PC.

EDIT: I clicked at foot of the hill and it worked. I was trying to click on Red ginseng and it was not working at all.

KhanhProHuy

Aug 26, 2017
These are the original files. throw them in the folder with the game, with the replacement of files.
Also you have to find and delete these files
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I've just done what you suggested, but after i deleted the files and replace the cheat files with org, it said loading error: ....template.rpg (which you suggested to delete). Can you help me with this and ty

Aug 3, 2017
Dude just delete everything and redownload, press the big nuke button whatever the fuck you did while save-editing (I honestly don't understand how you managed to break the game, all you do is swap out a save file) will be undone then.

MrBaitor

Nov 4, 2018
That's the thing.......I don't need an excuse to want or need a save? I believe the word you're looking for is reason? I just want to view the new animations from the in game replay section. I don't have time to play every game nor do I want to. There will be a save eventually and using someone else's save isn't stealing or using someone in anyway. You're tone comes across as condescending and proud you farmed all that time in this game....congrats on your "hard work" I guess. There are plenty of people who don't.....and just wait for a save. Grinding anything sounds like a terrible game mechanic for an adult game where a lot just come for a quick fap.

In short you added no value here other than to make yourself look like an elitist ass hole? Next time share you save and save yourself the extra keystrokes.
You said that you don't have the time to play every game nor do you want to and I would understand your request completely, if this was a typical renpy game, when you need to play and play and grind all day long to see some scenes, but this? THIS GAME! An NLT game, is worth every single second to play. So I suggest to cut some time from other games, and play it. Trust me, it's mind blowing compared to everything else out there, in all aspects. And no, I used the correct word : "excuse" and it was meant for the people that i referred to in my post. I am not accusing you of anything (as originally posted in my initial message), I am just speaking my mind here as I am entitled to do in this forum, as you are entitled to have an ass. And, yes, I do take pride for my effort in this game, as everyone else here do for their efforts respectively, and if this tags me as an elitist ass hole, then so be it.

I bet you are still waiting for that save tho... keep waiting till the game reaches 100% in about......a year.

Sep 27, 2019
You said that you don't have the time to play every game nor do you want to and I would understand your request completely, if this was a typical renpy game, when you need to play and play and grind all day long to see some scenes, but this? THIS GAME! An NLT game, is worth every single second to play. So I suggest to cut some time from other games, and play it. Trust me, it's mind blowing compared to everything else out there, in all aspects. And no, I used the correct word : "excuse" and it was meant for the people that i referred to in my post. I am not accusing you of anything (as originally posted in my initial message), I am just speaking my mind here as I am entitled to do in this forum, as you are entitled to have an ass. And, yes, I do take pride for my effort in this game, as everyone else here do for their efforts respectively, and if this tags me as an elitist ass hole, then so be it.

I bet you are still waiting for that save tho... keep waiting till the game reaches 100% in about......a year.
Hear, hear. (y)

Reactions: RedZone30

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
I went into the cave to cure the Ranger's venom sting and blew up the first rock however the game told me to blow up a second rock but I can't find where it is so im a bit lost. 1586176643321.png

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018

If you want only animations there is no need for a save at all because game files are not encrypted. Go to root folder then www->movies, right click choose view->details, click on date.

Sep 27, 2019
If you want only animations there is no need for a save at all because game files are not encrypted. Go to root folder then www->movies, right click choose view->details, click on date.
That's true. You are 100% correct. But the images of the sirens are encrypted, as far as I know, and to make a slide show, screensaver or similar out of them you would need to decrypt them first. Personally I don't reckon that the movies would be as enjoyable without the dialogue and banter between the characters which I why I think that it is essential to play the game in order to enjoy the story fully and understand the evolving interrelationships between the characters. A lot of the humour lies in conversations which take place between the game's actors and it would be a crying shame to miss out on that. Treasure of Nadia is a already a bona fide masterpiece and I am looking forward to seeing how much further NLT can push the envelope insofar as the quality, beauty and complexity of the game is concerned.

Last edited:

guts28

Formerly 'ARM_22'
Feb 29, 2020
how do you get the valerie sex scene. Do you need to start a new save after finishing Lust epidemic?

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
That's true. You are 100% correct. But the images of the sirens are encrypted, as far as I know, and to make a slide show, screensaver or similar out of them you would need to decrypt them first. Personally I don't reckon that he movies would be as enjoyable without the dialogue and banter between the characters which I why I think that it is essential to play the game in order to enjoy the story fully and understand the interrelationships and interactions which exist on and are evolving between the characters.
I can like again...Awse! ;)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes