Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Aristos, all we do is grind the fuck out of the game using all the resources provided to us. You can check post #7,502 by
qwertyboss and my post #7,514 which you can find at page 376 for ways to grind money. You can sell the plants to Pricia for 850$ or you can use the red ginseng and get intelligence boost from the doc (that will give you many jades and a decent amount of silvers) but the most important to know about grinding is to go a specific area like the first area in estero park and move between that area and the next one back and forth using your keyboard. You do this enough times and you will see the little spots to start to gather on their own. You get to see all the plants in the same area as well. There is no need to run around the park searching for one or two spots. Just use your keyboard to change areas and you ll be fine. Here is a list of the boosts:

Doctor boosts (Intelligence = it will be present until you find 2,3 or 4 rare treasures such as jade and silver talismans)

Simple visit to doctor with 140 coins : intelligence boost for 2 rare treasures (armpit hump)
Eat Green Ginseng and go to doctor (-140 coins): intelligence boost for 3 rare treasures (ass hump) or quick boost
Eat Red Ginseng and go to doctor (-140 coins) : intelligence boost for 4 rare treasures (thigh sex) or quick boost

Pricia boosts (Awareness = When visiting a location, the shining spots will be multiple instead of one)

Jade Talisman : 30 seconds of awareness
Silver Talisman : 2 minutes of awareness
Gold Talisman : Infinite time of awareness until you find a gold one.

I hope this helps you out. Happy hunting!
Thanks, man. I'd been going to the doctor regularly but again, 90% of the time I just got jade talismans. I only managed to get 5 silver ones in around an hour. Next time I play I'll try with Pricia better.

• Love
Reactions: MrBaitor and Ale69

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Well, I've been grinding money for 6 hours straight now. My wrist is shattered now but it paid off: I managed to get all the renovations for my house and still have $250,000 left, as well as 47 silver talismans and 16 gold ones in store.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: RedZone30

9000Griffin

Jun 4, 2018
I found the download and start the game but i got a error after you go to the other side with the boat after you have moved the stone to get to the next room upp and it say... Failed to load: img/character/SRock.png

Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes