Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I hadn't played this since it was 14% back in January I think.
The amount of content this guys put together in 2 months is amazing. I played for one hour and a half straight and still haven't completed all the current content. WOW!

BTW, I have an old potato of a laptop. I kept having problems even with the compressed versions. The game only seemed to run the animations on low resolution (again, compressed version) and I'd rather poke my eyes out than watch the sexy scenes like that again.
Desperate, I tried downloading the complete official version and mysteriously it works quite smoothly even on high quality. A bit jerky at times but it never stalls or anything, however I have to make sure not to be running any other programme.

Reactions: Dripping

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Dear Overlords, I was wondering if a Mega portal could be opened up for the Linux/Mac/Android variants. In these strange days only deep-resourced services have the bandwidth needed to avoid dropouts and delays. Thanks for everything!
If you could use the search function then you would know, that you can port the Windows build (and the Windows update-only files) into every other platform.

Reactions: johnelros

Sbogo

Aug 16, 2017
Sorry guys I miss one page, I have: Naomi 3, Alia 2, Emily 2, Priscia Tasha and Kaley 1 each. What do I miss, and can you give me a hint where to get it ?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
Is it just me, or does this game literally shit on everything else found on this site?

Erotic and sex scenes are by FAR the best I've seen here. The pussies are literally wet and dripping. Penetration animations are the best I've ever seen here by far. A cock that actually looks like it was fucking a wet pussy. Great liquid effects, best cum shots I've seen in a game, and I can't wait to see some creampies.

You see other games, and even the big ones here, and everything is just dry looking. It makes for a much less arousing experience and scene. It really just seems like NLT Media is on a whole different level than the rest of them with good scenes, angles, liquid effects, animations, the women. The whole deal.

Reactions: a1fox3

inco8nito

Jun 2, 2019
So many people thirsty af for updates, just chill and wait for them to be released. Spamming "OMG PC/MAC/LINUX/ANDROID UPDATE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" is not going to make it come out any faster.

Every update it's the same slew of people spamming this crap nonstop, then they get their update and then come back two weeks to spam the same shit again, or they complain about whatever gripes they have with the content despite being so self unaware of their status as pirates.

It's like the same kinds of people who pirate movies but whine that they didn't include the bonus behind the scenes.
They should be banished temporarily...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Does anyone know where the save games are located?

I want to save them when I delete the game to make room for the next update.

qwertyboss

Apr 2, 2020
I have a theory which i tested my self and it kinda worked about the appearance of gold talismans. I believe that you get one for every 100 stone talismans you find. Can someone else test this also and let me know?
I don't think so, I just got one and then another one after 4 or 5.
It might be a 1/100 ratio, though.

By the way, selling the plants is the real way to go...
I think I worked my quick-cash-method to almost pefection.

- i grind at the park
- ALWAYS keep the gold talisman parlor boost, optimally also doctor boost
- [it means that as i find gold, i immediately trade it for another boost, it's worth 5~10 silvers]
- i put myself in the screen above the cave (the one split in half with the unreleased chest, because of the 100$ spawn location near the trees)
- i go left and right inbetween these two screen (with keyboard)
- when I spawned enough treasures, 3-5 shines in two screens, I pick them up
- when i find red ginseng, that's my cue: i'm out
- first i sell the plants (there's a chance to spawn them outside library right after)
- last, i trade all the talismans, average 1.5k, often 1 silver included

time for 1 loop: 1-2 minutes
money for 1 loop: 1-2 K

... that made me complete the house parts in the tents of thousands (up to the 30K sofa bs), thinking about the 50K art now. Lmao.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrBaitor

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
They should be banished temporarily...
From one week before each update till about one week after would be ideal. That should give them about 4 or 5 days a month to spam dumb questions, and plenty time to actually play and figure it out by themselves.

Reactions: inco8nito

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone know where the save games are located?

I want to save them when I delete the game to make room for the next update.
I am assuming that you are using Windows. Here is the save location. You can delete all of the game files and the saves will still be in the AppData folder.

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.

Reactions: a1fox3

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
Janet is really too sexy (can anyone post the photo of Ash?), I'm too curious to find out how Harry will fuck Janet (I'd like too much a scene at Taboo the movie)

(Sorry my english)

Reactions: EJW
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes