theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Any idea how I can reset those stats keeping the save file intact?
Either pick a save someone else already posted or delete your saves and start all over. And starting all over isn't a bad thing, because the game is fun to play and that's the only way you know that your save game does not contain any modded/cheated hearts or money.

Reactions: kingkongjr

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Does anyone have a solution ?
Sorry, I don't have a solution, but here are two suggestions (you may have probably already tried these):
1) Try loading a previous save and see if the game gets stuck again.
2) Try downloading and playing the most recent version of the game (v27041)

Hope that helps.

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
Thank you to everyone who was involved in helping me ...
I'm glad you found a solution. It's a weird one, but hey, if it works for you, great!

In my laptop I also have multiple graphics cards, an Intel and a NVIDIA one. And there's something called NVIDIA System settings or so, where I can select an application/program and select which graphics card it should use. Maybe there's something similar for AMD cards, too? So, instead of turning off your AMD card completely, try finding if you can select a specific graphics card for a selected program. Otherwise you will always have to turn your AMD card on and off if you play different games.

yycry

Mar 22, 2020
Any trick to get more talisman?
I just finish story for this update and i need money to build my house for booty call, but it seem really slow respawn for me.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I'm glad you found a solution. It's a weird one, but hey, if it works for you, great!

In my laptop I also have multiple graphics cards, an Intel and a NVIDIA one. And there's something called NVIDIA System settings or so, where I can select an application/program and select which graphics card it should use. Maybe there's something similar for AMD cards, too? So, instead of turning off your AMD card completely, try finding if you can select a specific graphics card for a selected program. Otherwise you will always have to turn your AMD card on and off if you play different games.
AMD has a program called Adrenalin. But his AMD graphic card is an old one and no longer supported by AMD (latest drivers are from 2015).

On Man of the House's discord server I had many people with this specific AMD card who that problems with animations in the game. The only solution for them were to deactivate the card and switch over to Intel's on-board card.

Reactions: theMickey_

WizKey317

Jun 18, 2019
Pretty Sure there isn't anyone whose gotten 49% through this game considering I followed the walkthrough to a T and im only at 27% with a prompt telling me the latest version I have is complete so either someone is blowing smoke or im not finding the real latest version.

Reactions: zetlak

CactusJack69

Apr 4, 2020
Pretty Sure there isn't anyone whose gotten 49% through this game considering I followed the walkthrough to a T and im only at 27% with a prompt telling me the latest version I have is complete so either someone is blowing smoke or im not finding the real latest version.
The game is only at 27%.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Any trick to get more talisman?
I just finish story for this update and i need money to build my house for booty call, but it seem really slow respawn for me.
Whenever you find a gold talisman: trade it in at Pricia's parlor immediately. If you don't have Pricia's buff active, make a gold talisman through the horadric cube altar and trade that in at Tricia's parlor. That buff is worth more than the money you get from selling it.

Reactions: yycry and Osprey

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
fyi
HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 27 04 1

27 = Percentage completion of the update version.
04 = Month of release. (April)
1 = First release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.

Rapidboy

Apr 10, 2020
In the end I managed to start the game as it should be. without disabling AMD graphics in the device manager the game works ... the whole problem was in the drivers. it didn't work until I added the game to the exceptions in the Catalyst Control Center ... The system couldn't handle it. So I did it like that; in the graphics (system) settings, I added the game to preferences and set "system default settings" in the options; then I added the game to the "catalyst control center" and set up energy saving ... I could not do it before turning off the AMD card in the device manager. I will add that after disabling the AMD card in the device manager something has happened to the AMD and Intel drivers, a new settings panel has appeared. As if the drivers were previously installed incorrectly. disabling the AMD graphics card helped to solve the problem. after restarting the system, the system automatically turned on the AMD card. I write about it because maybe someone will use it someday ..

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
In the end I managed to start the game as it should be. without disabling AMD graphics in the device manager the game works ... the whole problem was in the drivers. it didn't work until I added the game to the exceptions in the Catalyst Control Center ... The system couldn't handle it. So I did it like that; in the graphics (system) settings, I added the game to preferences and set "system default settings" in the options; then I added the game to the "catalyst control center" and set up energy saving ... I could not do it before turning off the AMD card in the device manager. I will add that after disabling the AMD card in the device manager something has happened to the AMD and Intel drivers, a new settings panel has appeared. As if the drivers were previously installed incorrectly. disabling the AMD graphics card helped to solve the problem. after restarting the system, the system automatically turned on the AMD card. I write about it because maybe someone will use it someday ..
Thank you for sharing your solution. I think it will be helpful for some people more or less. ;)

EDIT:
LuciferQ8i I think you have the same issue as Rapidboy had.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes