Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Imo the treasure of Nadia has already been found, it's the gold thing that was given to Diana's buyer by mistake and made Diana and Henry feel sick when they touched it.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Madalyn became my absolute favorite. Cant wait to see her getting fucked on bed in her dungeon. Clare is my third favorite after Sofia.
Madalyn is my favorite too. I really hope NLT allows her to thoroughly dominate the MC (at least as an option).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Lol : open game, load your save, hit X, hit > arrow, hit Z, read what she says, repeat until you finish the update

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

I hope everyone is staying sane! We're just a couple days away from the next chapter of ToN. You can check out the countdown clock .

We've also been trying hard to have a beta version of the Chrome OS and iOS version finished this month, but it's probably going to be released to the wild in May as we iron out the kinks. There's a few minor hurdles we need to overcome, but it'll happen!

One benefit to offering ToN as an online game will be storage space. ToN will be big! For desktops this is not unusual, but for phones this can present a problem. The online version would require an internet connection, but apart from that will be much better for your phone's precious drive space.

Another big milestone has been hit! 7000 supporters and climbing!

The response to Treasure of Nadia continues to amaze me. It was a little over a year ago that I sat at a blank screen thinking of a project that could continue the story set up through Lust Epidemic.

After two months of planning the project, development work began in May 2019 and it's been full steam ahead ever since with the first official release in mid October 2019.

With high expectation I set out to find help in building an engine that would make the game far exceed the visual quality of Lust Epidemic and a process in place to not only deliver higher quality, but more content as well.

Thanks to all your support this has all been possible! I can't wait to see what the future holds. In a few short months I will yet again find myself planning how to push my content even more in 2021.

Thank you everyone for making this something special and for allowing me the confidence to move forward with even bigger plans in the future!

nazaguerrero

Sep 20, 2019

I hope everyone is staying sane! We're just a couple days away from the next chapter of ToN. You can check out the countdown clock .

We've also been trying hard to have a beta version of the Chrome OS and iOS version finished this month, but it's probably going to be released to the wild in May as we iron out the kinks. There's a few minor hurdles we need to overcome, but it'll happen!

One benefit to offering ToN as an online game will be storage space. ToN will be big! For desktops this is not unusual, but for phones this can present a problem. The online version would require an internet connection, but apart from that will be much better for your phone's precious drive space.

The response to Treasure of Nadia continues to amaze me. It was a little over a year ago that I sat at a blank screen thinking of a project that could continue the story set up through Lust Epidemic.

After two months of planning the project, development work began in May 2019 and it's been full steam ahead ever since with the first official release in mid October 2019.

With high expectation I set out to find help in building an engine that would make the game far exceed the visual quality of Lust Epidemic and a process in place to not only deliver higher quality, but more content as well.

Thanks to all your support this has all been possible! I can't wait to see what the future holds. In a few short months I will yet again find myself planning how to push my content even more in 2021.

Thank you everyone for making this something special and for allowing me the confidence to move forward with even bigger plans in the future!
Thanks to NLT for the amazing work and for keep improving, there are a lot of systems that were imposible in Lust Epidemic so i'm excited for the future of your game and what would you add in future patches ;)

Reactions: LucasLeels

grodom

Apr 9, 2018

Diana and Clare in one room? This is gonna be good.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes