S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
so in the next update we will have, photo album by Kaley (now only she is left), three sexy scenes:

- Jessica
- Clare & Diana
- ? ( i hope Janet)

and a new booty call (Jessica)

(Sorry my english)
It's highly unlikely that Diana will have another scene in the next update. They(Diana, Clare) are probably gonna team up with MC for the treasure hunting. I worry about Janet's future. Procrastinating her might lead to the point where some girls would get annoying.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Just reached the cap on Gold Talismans. Time to sell, and purchase Fancy Walk Way and Fence.

EDIT: I started collecting the Golds after the last sell off to purchase Painting. I've sold my Silver Talismans at 99 ( once at 98 ) six times since. A hard grind that I won't be replicating anytime soon....Not required anyway...we're only 27% into the game, and what I've got is complete overkill in regards to booty calls and general progress. My advice is to take it easy, and enjoy the process. If you have any questions on how I achieved this in such a short period, then fire away in a PM.

TON8.PNG

Last edited:

gencadam

Dec 23, 2018
Just reached the cap on Gold Talismans. Time to sell, and purchase Fancy Walk Way and Fence.

EDIT: I started collecting the Golds after the last sell off to purchase Painting. I've sold my Silver Talismans at 99 ( once at 98 ) six times since. A hard grind that I won't be replicating anytime soon.

View attachment 618725
For how many hours did you play the game for god sake??

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
For how many hours did you play the game for god sake??
Didn't achieve that in one session. Helps when you know which rooms, and in particular, which stars produce the golds and silvers most frequently.

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Gotta lol at their intended "online" plans, surely everything will go smoothly and people won't get even dumber with 5 versions going around

PS : Good luck getting pron on Apple store

• Haha
Reactions: RedZone30

modded_cyclops

Dec 10, 2018
15th and last day each month

Btw id recomment the previous game "Lust Epidemic" and maybe dropping a 5$ pledge over at patreon. NLTs games are top notch for ero games :)
I like this game for its story and animation, regardless of adult scenes i will surely complete this game for its story as i feel like watching a adventure series named treasure of nadia :D

PS surely, will contribute and support the game developers. Just one more thing, how to donate developers of this game? as i dont see any option in their main thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes