RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
I like this game for its story and animation, regardless of adult scenes i will surely complete this game for its story as i feel like watching a adventure series named treasure of nadia :D

PS surely, will contribute and support the game developers. Just one more thing, how to donate developers of this game? as i dont see any option in their main thread.
NLT Media on Patreon.

Reactions: modded_cyclops

Hakeswill

May 29, 2017
When I try to enter the Bait Shop it throws up "select gallery scene" and my game basically crashes .
Read the first page closer and realized the problem. This is a bug from using the cheat app. If you want to use the current buggy cheat app, it seems like you can create 2 folders of the update--one folder with just the regular game, and the other with the cheat-modified version. Since saves go to the same place, if you need more money (or whatever cheat), open your most-recent save in the cheat version, do your cheat, save the game, then close the game and open it from the non-cheat-version folder. This allows the cheat-modified save without the bugs of the cheat version.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
View attachment 619319
Finally Jess bootycall :love:
She’s my favourite, her scenes are so hot. and she doesn’t give in easily because the MC has a huge cock or whatever, she keeps it professional while trying to save our life. She’s sweet
When she said “Use my sexually fertile appearance to hasten your ejaculation” she instantly became my favourite too lol
Best girl

lena.sis

Mar 12, 2020
I missed a key in one of the last updates, as i can reach a chest in the jungle (from entrance: left, up, right, right) but i do not have the key.
Is there a key that was easy to miss? I got the last key through the Old Map
Same. Missing 1 key. Had to choose between two chests for the last key.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
whats the difference between Pricia's buff and the doctor's buff?
Pricia's is Awareness, Jessica's is Intelligence. Unless you are treasure hunting in a non-gold area, I'd not bother with getting Pricia's gold talisman continual awareness boost. Just get the red ginseng int boost, and hit new areas ( across the river, and the area with the mossy rock in the middle, and the one east of it where you can see but not access the chest ).

Reactions: Hexxav and bahn67

bahn67

May 26, 2018
Pricia's is Awareness, Jessica's is Intelligence. Unless you are treasure hunting in a non-gold area, I'd not bother with getting Pricia's gold talisman continual awareness boost. Just get the red ginseng int boost, and hit new areas ( across the river, and the area with the mossy rock in the middle, and the one east of it where you can see but not access the chest ).
Thanks. I found several silver talismans with the Intelligence boost. With the awareness boost I only found jade talismans

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes