Apr 5, 2020
People, I need help, but I guess there in no way to fix this problem.I've accidentally loaded my 2nd save file(which was only 24% percent), and then I overwrote my 1st save file(where I had 27%, had impressive fishing record, had many features from squalmart and more money).Is there anything I can do to restore it(from android).

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Nope, even more so on Android. Overwritten = anything and everything is gone. Aside doing it all again or just giving up, you be screwed anyway

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
People, I need help, but I guess there in no way to fix this problem.I've accidentally loaded my 2nd save file(which was only 24% percent), and then I overwrote my 1st save file(where I had 27%, had impressive fishing record, had many features from squalmart and more money).Is there anything I can do to restore it(from android).
It can't be restored. Unless you made a backup of your saves.

Apr 5, 2020
^ Nope, even more so on Android. Overwritten = anything and everything is gone. Aside doing it all again or just giving up, you be screwed anyway
There is system restore on Windows, but on android it is impossible.It wasn't hard to make 27% again, but getting 2662 lbs shark,1080 lbs Marlyn, 350k (with value of features I bought lately)...I'm screwed.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
There is system restore on Windows, but on android it is impossible.It wasn't hard to make 27% again, but getting 2662 lbs shark,1080 lbs Marlyn, 350k (with value of features I bought lately)...I'm screwed.
In any case, recovery will not help you.
To restore saves in Windows, you would have to make a restore checkpoint every time you save in the game.

Apr 5, 2020
Lets start a little fishing competition on this thread, so anyone who wants to participate just like this post.Winner should be a person who catches biggest fishes(we will calculate total weight of all fishes), but the winner has to fulfill all Jim's requests.I personally won't use photo of my previous record, but will start fishing again.

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
Lets start a little fishing competition on this thread, so anyone who wants to participate just like this post.Winner should be a person who catches biggest fishes(we will calculate total weight of all fishes), but the winner has to fulfill all Jim's requests.I personally won't use photo of my previous record, but will start fishing again.
What does the winner get? :)

politico

Feb 21, 2020
hello, do you guys know how to get Naomi 3 kamasutra page? thats the only thing im missing. Its the doggy style page (base on the movie folder). thanks.

Apr 5, 2020
Where is the key for it ? the rusty key is not working
Any key you find works any chest.You probably missed the key in Estero Park.When you reach Estero park, go twite left, open Old Map in your inventory,x mark on that map shows you the spot of the key, it should be under the palm.There will be a brittle spot , you should destroy it by pickaxe, then you can take the key.

Reactions: RedZone30
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes