Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
QuntF4.png

MC looks so much like Jared Kushner I couldn't help but think he's talking about reopening the economy.

P.S. if Ivanka doesn't find a way in this game, the dev's have no cojones.

Reactions: doubleCl1cK

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Aside that you can see every dickable girl 2 mins in when you open the menu .....

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
How lucky are we that the best game is also the one that updates the quickest.
The speed isn't even what's good about NLT games. It's the consistency that makes them great. Every update has worthwhile content, every update comes in at roughly the same amount of time from the last, every update looks good, every update focuses on a different thing than the last. If I had cash to spare for a patreon, NLT would be it simply because it delivers consistently.

rxd

Nov 10, 2018
This upcoming update will feature very little very underwhelming sex scenes... Mark my words im calling it.

Reactions: bamvius

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
Any key you find works any chest.You probably missed the key in Estero Park.When you reach Estero park, go twite left, open Old Map in your inventory,x mark on that map shows you the spot of the key, it should be under the palm.There will be a brittle spot , you should destroy it by pickaxe, then you can take the key.
got it...thanks

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
guys is there anyway that I can sell Talisman individually ? Like on the way of hunting I would love to keep one Talisman for Pricia but Diana always wants them all lol

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
guys is there anyway that I can sell Talisman individually ? Like on the way of hunting I would love to keep one Talisman for Pricia but Diana always wants them all lol
You can chosse to sell 1 type of talisman, and honestly in my experience only the silver and gold one you should keep because of how rare those was. Only sell stone and jade one for money, they are the most you can find

Reactions: forfuna
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes