pcccenter

Apr 14, 2020
may i ask smth... should i delete the previous version (without my savedata) and install this last one? or just extract the new version replacing the previous?

worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
Ok, let’s just do some math while we wait for the requests floodgate to open up: upcoming version is 30xxx, which mean there’s 70% of the game still to come.

Assuming NLT maintains the rate of 2% increase each update (ATM 10 versions have been released) that means 35 more updates, which means the game will be completed in 18,5 months, provided NLT keeps on releasing 2 updates a month.

Bottom line, the game should be finished around the end of october 2021, so I guess a consistent part of the participants in this thread should just take a huge chill pill ;):ROFLMAO:

ssberr

Dec 31, 2017
Ok, let’s just do some math while we wait for the requests floodgate to open up: upcoming versione is 30xxx, which mean there’s 70% of the game still to come.

Assuming NLT maintains the rate of 2% increase each update (ATM 10 versions have been released) that means 35 more updates, which means the game will be completed in 18,5 months, provided NLT keeps on releasing 2 updates a month.

Bottom line, the game should be finished around the end of october 2021, so I guess a consistent part of the participants in this thread should just take a huge chill pill ;):ROFLMAO:
that part you mentioned are the ones that think with their boner so how do you expect them to chill

forfuna

Apr 11, 2020
So this is the latest version, which files should I copy to my folder, or should I delete the old one ?

Bartjuhhh020

Apr 5, 2020
downloading now ....has anyone got a savegame file for me to start directly at the latest update ? i'd played only online before @Gamcore.com

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes