• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Manman

Apr 27, 2017
I can't tell at all how far along this is due to the version number being completely different from the norm, so can anyone tell me how much content is in this? Is there a decent amount of scenes in there already or is it the type of game where I'm better off coming back in 3 years?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I am having real difficulties finding jade talisman (Im in the part where I have to blow up the lighthouse wall), I even boosted up my intelligence, yet I can't find any. Any help?
Also, what was the crafting spell for jade talisman,?
You can't make jade talismans. If you can't see any, you either have too much $ (probably hacked) and/or too much other junk in your inventory. Go buy crap and sell all the other talismans in your inventory. Then get the boosts and go run around endlessly in the forest. With the boosts, it shouldn't take you long to get 1, they're not that rare (if you don't fuck your game every way you can)

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
One with an attitude, thats cool. Thanks for the help.
I tried to sell peanuts to Diana, but she didn't like those. Prefers different nuts I suppose.
I don't see the attitude in his post. I think he offered solutions to your problem. I'm not the best gamer out there by any means, but was able to make it through all the current content without issue (or cheats or mods).

May 8, 2017
I can't tell at all how far along this is due to the version number being completely different from the norm, so can anyone tell me how much content is in this? Is there a decent amount of scenes in there already or is it the type of game where I'm better off coming back in 3 years?
Loading my game it says 29% complete and I'm caught up to current content.

Tikky

Aug 4, 2019
I apologize, brothers, if this question has already been asked..when will the next update be released?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Loading my game it says 29% complete and I'm caught up to current content.
You gotta buy all the lingerie/costumes and make all the booty calls you can. Also make sure you didn't miss anything with the chart on the bottom of the soul crystal

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Again I will post this. The version number is NOT different from the norm. This was posted a couple weeks ago.

HOW TO DECODE THE VERSION NUMBER

The version number is composed of three groups of digits. Example: 30 04 2

30 = Percentage completion of the update version.
04 = Month of release. (April)
2 = Second release of the month

This same number scheme was used for the game Lust Epidemic.

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
I was stuck on 29% for a while.

Thought I forgot something.

It wasn't until I got enough money to upgrade my lawn, so Jessica could come visit, that it finally jumped to 30.

I take it the House Upgrades are also taken into consideration?

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Yeah, house upgrades don't increase percentage, but if you don't have enough, then you can't get all the booty calls. And those DO increase percentage.

Reactions: Henry73au
Apr 9, 2019
Hi guys I've got my fancy walkway now worth 300k. Take note that anything lower than that I have already bought. However the next cheapest one is worth 800k. I just want to ask all of you if is it worth to grind more money or am I going to have more money generation in future updates. Is it worth the wait?

zevik

Dec 23, 2017
Hi guys I've got my fancy walkway now worth 300k. Take note that anything lower than that I have already bought. However the next cheapest one is worth 800k. I just want to ask all of you if is it worth to grind more money or am I going to have more money generation in future updates. Is it worth the wait?
It would seem every update or two u do get some better/faster way to get money..
I'd wait if i were you

hatenonincest

Mar 14, 2018
hey all, started playing this game a few days ago and just reached the end. I was just wondering if its worth to play after each chapter releases or if i should wait a few weeks or months before trying it again(im a patient man). thanks

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes