ruuger

Nov 18, 2019
If you think 15 days is a looong wait, have a go at litterally every other game that's featured on F95. You're in for a huge surprise!
Its because you know the date and that is what makes the wait long, like christmas for children. But yeah i got your point, for real long wait is milfy city update :D

Reactions: e1673701

Atchafalaya

Aug 13, 2017
Its because you know the date and that is what makes the wait long, like christmas for children. But yeah i got your point, for real long wait is milfy city update :D
I still can't get over that NLT pulls up an update every other freakin week, that's insane. In his latest patreon post he even exposed his workflow in detail, showing how it can actually be done... Team is himself, a programmer, 3 beta-testers plus some story group members.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
I still can't get over that NLT pulls up an update every other freakin week, that's insane. In his latest patreon post he even exposed his workflow in detail, showing how it can actually be done... Team is himself, a programmer, 3 beta-testers plus some story group members.
Given the amount of content in scenes, storyline, and gameplay, it's staggering.

Sep 27, 2019
It is incredible, unbelievable actually, and I hope the guy doesn't overexert himself so much as to burn out entirely.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
It is incredible, unbelievable actually, and I hope the guy doesn't overexert himself so much as to burn out entirely.
I would encourage him to take a vacation once ToN is finished. Don't want him to end up like Icstor.
NLT works at this pace for two years already, it's all about passion and professionalism and considering he has more than enough of this nothing can stop him.
This man is on another level compared to the average devs like icstor.
So don't worry about him, we'll get updates every two weeks for many years.:)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Then he wakes up dead and we get nothing. There's also a new game coming this year-ish once ToN gets almost finished. 2 games at once every week will probably kill him

romanrodrigo

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys! Just wondering... There is any only update file for Android? It's kinda heavy to download 2GB every time there's an update... Specially with the internet of the country I live in...

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK guys i am at a dead end iin the previous update i cant find the quartz to mine with the pickaxe near the west end of the river. Part of the issue is there is no map to tell where the west, north east or south are. i have been to ALL areas near the river and there is no place the popup for the pickaxe appears. can some kind soul help ? i dont mind at all being spoiled thanks

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes