• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SuperiorOne

Apr 2, 2019
It is incredible, unbelievable actually, and I hope the guy doesn't overexert himself so much as to burn out entirely.
I would encourage him to take a vacation once ToN is finished. Don't want him to end up like Icstor.
NLT works at this pace for two years already, it's all about passion and professionalism and considering he has more than enough of this nothing can stop him.
This man is on another level compared to the average devs like icstor.
So don't worry about him, we'll get updates every two weeks for many years.:)

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Then he wakes up dead and we get nothing. There's also a new game coming this year-ish once ToN gets almost finished. 2 games at once every week will probably kill him

romanrodrigo

Jul 30, 2017
Hey guys! Just wondering... There is any only update file for Android? It's kinda heavy to download 2GB every time there's an update... Specially with the internet of the country I live in...

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
OK guys i am at a dead end iin the previous update i cant find the quartz to mine with the pickaxe near the west end of the river. Part of the issue is there is no map to tell where the west, north east or south are. i have been to ALL areas near the river and there is no place the popup for the pickaxe appears. can some kind soul help ? i dont mind at all being spoiled thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
You do know editing your posts is a thing so as not to clutter this place even more ?

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
anybody have a full game same for the last version please? My ssd died and I lost mine (along with every other file on the computer obviously) lol... PLEASE? <3

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes