KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
okay first of all wow. This dude makes an update in two weeks with like 98% better quality then other dev

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
i have a bug probably at the start of the game evie tells me that i must go to store but whe i went nothing hapend i talk with store girland still nothing she is telling that i must buy something in store anyone can help?
Same

Apr 5, 2020
Your Mom and Sister lives in the house on your left side from your house....
I don't think I understood you well.If you mean Janet and Kaley, they are not MC's mom and sister.And we 've already had intimate contact with Kaley(she gave you a handjob), and even with Janet in the last update(she just touched your penis), in normal, non-incest version of the game.

• Angry
Reactions: fictitious
Apr 5, 2020
People, Janet and Kaley are not blood related to MC.Why does he keep calling Janet by her name, not "mom"?And in normal , non-incest version of game, we already had intimate contact with Kaley, and even with Janet.

xxxx009

May 3, 2019
errr any clues to solve the puzzle in the cave. It is the scene with Clare. Hint is somewhere closeby is the answer but I found nothing to solve it

rupesta

Mar 20, 2019
well im stuck with obtaining the white sand. maca plant was on the island if i remember correctly but can't find anywhere

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't think I understood you well.If you mean Janet and Kaley, they are not MC's mom and sister.And we 've already had intimate contact with Kaley(she gave you a handjob), and even with Janet in the last update(she just touched your penis), in normal, non-incest version of the game.
They are your MOM & SIS if you use the incest patch.....

Reactions: fictitious

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Im also stuck on solving the switch puzzle.. Anyone figured it out? the Hint system is not very helpful either.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes