Apr 5, 2020
People, Janet and Kaley are not blood related to MC.Why does he keep calling Janet by her name, not "mom"?And in normal , non-incest version of game, we already had intimate contact with Kaley, and even with Janet.

xxxx009

May 3, 2019
errr any clues to solve the puzzle in the cave. It is the scene with Clare. Hint is somewhere closeby is the answer but I found nothing to solve it

rupesta

Mar 20, 2019
well im stuck with obtaining the white sand. maca plant was on the island if i remember correctly but can't find anywhere

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
I don't think I understood you well.If you mean Janet and Kaley, they are not MC's mom and sister.And we 've already had intimate contact with Kaley(she gave you a handjob), and even with Janet in the last update(she just touched your penis), in normal, non-incest version of the game.
They are your MOM & SIS if you use the incest patch.....

Reactions: fictitious

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Im also stuck on solving the switch puzzle.. Anyone figured it out? the Hint system is not very helpful either.

distme

Jul 10, 2019
Is there any specific bait good for catching sharks? I try trapping it in a corner but it never comes close

ecchifan

Mar 15, 2018
Im also stuck on solving the switch puzzle.. Anyone figured it out? the Hint system is not very helpful either.
In the previous room there is a wall where you can find the painted solution (push the first and the second switch of the left side and the first and third of the right side).

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes