mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
just out of curiosity: why so many people playing these games seem to be obsessed with incest? :oops:
No idea but Nenad Asanovic (who programs the excellent Adventures of Willy Dickhard) said that he had pretty much zero patrons until he introduced an incest path. I, too, find it very odd.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
maybe due to Greek mythology - Oedipus syndrome , Oedipus who unwittingly killed his father and married his mother. Oedipus’s wife and mother hanged herself when the truth of their relationship became known.
Oh yes, I'm familiar with greek mythology, but I've no clue about wincest tho. Even after checking on urban dictionary I don't see the connection :unsure:
But statistically the syndrome is not this spread :ROFLMAO:
it's just that pretty much every game on this forum seems to have an incest patch in a way or the other.
That's what makes me wonder.

redbuttcheeks

Nov 5, 2017
Not only is this the peak, the cherry on top, THE BEST OF THE BEST; everything that a dude with a hand on his dick and a desire to play could possibly (and realistically) ask for from a erotic focused video game of this kind and calibre, but I'm also in absolute awe of NLT's work ethic, ability, consistency and top notch quality all around. He's a TITAN, a lion among flies, when it comes to developing sexually oriented games in a sea of greedy and disappointing trash; every other developer PALES, and I do mean what I'm saying here, in comparison and if there's one guy deserving the crazy patreon cash flow - it's gotta' be him.

X0M3!

Nov 13, 2019
Not again, FULL game before update only files. It will take more time to download than to play 20min of gameplay.

D

Deleted member 406500

i have a bug probably at the start of the game evie tells me that i must go to store but whe i went nothing hapend i talk with store girland still nothing she is telling that i must buy something in store anyone can help?

Reactions: JoeZ21

JoeZ21

Dec 16, 2019
i have a bug probably at the start of the game evie tells me that i must go to store but whe i went nothing hapend i talk with store girland still nothing she is telling that i must buy something in store anyone can help?
same

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes