• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Hi guys and girls i have a problem so i played the the game new from the begining cause my save crashed i finished it but i have 11 of 12 pages. I looked on the complete map but i only can find a chest but no key is my game bugged am i dump or is the key not tin the game atm
Search this site, there is chart with keys and chest, two last keys is 1. on old map in estero park, 2. in lighthouse basement
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-of-nadia-v30042-nlt-media.38582/post-3256022

any info on update?
Every monday is weekly report

Last edited:
Reactions: Liuttlroy
Sep 27, 2019
i may have kaley and alia backwards... but im pretty sure i remember one getting quoted as 18 and the other 20ish, in game... maybe it was kaley

clare did go with his father but made it clear she was young when she did so. i think diana is older than clare...

but its all speculation unless the creators decide to chime in at some point...

i went by what made sense to me...

as for emily... i like the looks of all of them except a couple(not a big fan of naomi or pricia)... i like her(emily) because (without spoilers) i like her scenes so far, they fit what i like most.

as for milfs... i tend to be a purist with that term, and i stretched it for diana, just because it made it obvious she was a long time interest of the MC's dad. a milf has to, by definition have a kid, to be one.
Hey, man, what's a few years matter age wise between friends? Or whether to qualify as a MILF a woman has to have given birth to a child or not? In the UK we apply the term MILF to any hot sexually attractive older women, whether she has children not, but then we didn't invent the acronym and so aren't sticklers about using the term completely accurately. The main thing is that you played the game properly and ended up involved with characters and the story. That's the way to go if you want to extract maximum pleasure from Treasure of Nadia.

Congratulations.

(Keep up the good work and enjoy!)

Marko80bg

May 16, 2018
Is it possible to reach the chest in the spike room in 30% (latest) update?
Also, there is one more chest in a park, Left, Up, Right, Right that is unreachable, I suppose you can get there only through the cave?

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
Is it possible to reach the chest in the spike room in 30% (latest) update?
Also, there is one more chest in a park, Left, Up, Right, Right that is unreachable, I suppose you can get there only through the cave?
It is not reachable at the moment.

Agamennone80

Donor
Jul 19, 2019

Coming this Friday (CST) is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! The new chapter features several new fun scenes including a couple of interesting things that happens involving a certain green plant. Be on the lookout later this week!

Not long ago the most commonly asked question I received was about when the next update would be coming. Even though I always try and release on the 1st or 15th, it's not always a simple answer, because everyone is in a different time zone. But now, thanks to the you no longer have to guess.

Some of you might wonder what it takes to get a new chapter done for Treasure of Nadia. Well I'd like to take a moment to share what the current process looks like.

TLDR: It's a crazy tight schedule and a lot of work!

It all starts with storyboarding all the main events of the chapter determining which relationships should move forward and what story will be told, along with what type of scenes should take place to serve the story.

It's during this meeting of the minds (thanks to the story group on ) that the chapter takes shape.

After knowing what to expect in the update it's time to start sourcing animation and other 3d assets that will be needed in the update. Currently I tackle most of the animation work, but not always. The modeling and design work is typically a mixture of outsources products and my own creative work.

But before animation and creative design work can be complete, first we need a script. This is usually done in a single day but sometimes is not fully completed until the day before launch. There's always room for tweaks all the up until the last moment.

We're now 2 days into development and the next 4 days will be spent organizing animations and doing a lot of animation by hand. These 4 days are usually long and very busy. There's not a moment to spare to make sure the update is on time, and these are the most important visuals in the update.

As the animations complete they are put into render computers and will spend the next 6 days or so rendering.

After animation is complete the game's new locations are built and events in these locations are partially scripted and tested. This will either take a full day, but sometimes the update's "pinup" shot is done on this day as well.

But we're not done yet. Not even close.

All the rendered video frames, of which there are now thousands, all need to be composited together with that special signature ToN flair. This editing process takes 2 days and is a very involved post processing step that is responsible for all the color grading, depth of field effects, volumetric effects, and any other special visuals that are not rendered in the 3d software.

Now that we finally have all the major visuals done the next 4 days are spent programming all the sequences into the game and creating all the one-off visuals and sprite work as well as any new character renders, such as new outfit poses.

The next step in the process is beta testing leaving enough time left to make changes based on tester feedback.

Once the update is 100% ready it is then published and uploaded with versions for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Laucher, and web versions.

After publishing, the process starts all over again!

I hope that wasn't too boring to read. But I thought it might be nice to know what happens in order to deliver around 45 minutes of content two times a month. It's very hard work, but also a lot of fun and I'm very glad you all support these efforts!

Thank you for making all this possible! In a couple short months NLT Media will begin to make some big moves to prepare for the followup title to Treasure of Nadia. Thanks to all your support I have very high expectations for things to come!

Sep 27, 2019

Coming this Friday (CST) is the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia! The new chapter features several new fun scenes including a couple of interesting things that happens involving a certain green plant. Be on the lookout later this week!

Not long ago the most commonly asked question I received was about when the next update would be coming. Even though I always try and release on the 1st or 15th, it's not always a simple answer, because everyone is in a different time zone. But now, thanks to the you no longer have to guess.

Some of you might wonder what it takes to get a new chapter done for Treasure of Nadia. Well I'd like to take a moment to share what the current process looks like.

TLDR: It's a crazy tight schedule and a lot of work!

It all starts with storyboarding all the main events of the chapter determining which relationships should move forward and what story will be told, along with what type of scenes should take place to serve the story.

It's during this meeting of the minds (thanks to the story group on ) that the chapter takes shape.

After knowing what to expect in the update it's time to start sourcing animation and other 3d assets that will be needed in the update. Currently I tackle most of the animation work, but not always. The modeling and design work is typically a mixture of outsources products and my own creative work.

But before animation and creative design work can be complete, first we need a script. This is usually done in a single day but sometimes is not fully completed until the day before launch. There's always room for tweaks all the up until the last moment.

We're now 2 days into development and the next 4 days will be spent organizing animations and doing a lot of animation by hand. These 4 days are usually long and very busy. There's not a moment to spare to make sure the update is on time, and these are the most important visuals in the update.

As the animations complete they are put into render computers and will spend the next 6 days or so rendering.

After animation is complete the game's new locations are built and events in these locations are partially scripted and tested. This will either take a full day, but sometimes the update's "pinup" shot is done on this day as well.

But we're not done yet. Not even close.

All the rendered video frames, of which there are now thousands, all need to be composited together with that special signature ToN flair. This editing process takes 2 days and is a very involved post processing step that is responsible for all the color grading, depth of field effects, volumetric effects, and any other special visuals that are not rendered in the 3d software.

Now that we finally have all the major visuals done the next 4 days are spent programming all the sequences into the game and creating all the one-off visuals and sprite work as well as any new character renders, such as new outfit poses.

The next step in the process is beta testing leaving enough time left to make changes based on tester feedback.

Once the update is 100% ready it is then published and uploaded with versions for Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, Laucher, and web versions.

After publishing, the process starts all over again!

I hope that wasn't too boring to read. But I thought it might be nice to know what happens in order to deliver around 45 minutes of content two times a month. It's very hard work, but also a lot of fun and I'm very glad you all support these efforts!

Thank you for making all this possible! In a couple short months NLT Media will begin to make some big moves to prepare for the followup title to Treasure of Nadia. Thanks to all your support I have very high expectations for things to come!
Tasha and especially Naomi are going to end up worn out at this rate.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I get an error screen when I go into the bait and tackle shop, it crashes when I try and leave.
Woah now the game crashes when I go to the island and witness the greeting scene!
AND I have no idea why, but I can't seem to combine items.
I click on one like it was shown here in order to click on the OTHER item, but I get brought back to the main screen to use it or some shit. I click on ANY other object in my inventory that arent the cord or the hook and I get a full description of what it is and what its for.

What the hell is going on here already??

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 13, 2019
Hello, I'm kinda stick cuz I need to make a bomb but I can't find any more basic container, I have all the other things needed, but I can't find this **** of basic container, is there a list anywhere of where I can find those little shit? :D
See the walkthrough. (On the first page.)

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes