odino

Aug 14, 2017
Work-rate of NLT is insane man every couple weeks you get content instead of every couple months like other creators. appreciate
lol some famous one become year per update or maybe abandoned who know like milf city and summertime

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Is there a key for the new booty-call chest? I found the chest after the new (claire, mural) puzzle, but I can't find the key.

chefyeezy

Apr 28, 2020
So who do yall think killed Idaho Johnson? I can't pick one for sure, Sam because he banged his wife? Sofia/Clare because of revenge? Madelyn cause she's demonic? Or he found the treasure, tried to sell it, and got cursed? Or he pops up out of no where and saves his son at the end? I'm in it for the long haul

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
Its not on that room its on the one to the right of that one (the one with the puzzle solution) should have a cracked tile in the ground. Same with the white sand in the maca beach.
that's the white sand. The ash is in the bbq in pub garden (according to Evie) but I need something to put it in

H3X4G3N

Mar 24, 2019
blue.jpg

searched for the blue ginseng plant but didnt found another one,
maybe you can plant it also in the garden or just one exists in this update :unsure:

sivaario

Nov 5, 2019
Daily reminder to occasionally support the creators via subscription :) If you enjoy the content, drop some bucks here and there, to encourage more high quality productions ;)

odino

Aug 14, 2017
View attachment 640618

searched for the blue ginseng plant but didnt found another one,
maybe you can plant it also in the garden or just one exists in this update :unsure:
not played this update yet but you cannot have more than 1 of each type gynseng till you use it or sell it you cannot found another
after you use them or sell them they appear again in random spots

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes