idekdood

Feb 17, 2020
just saw the new update. when is it coming for android? my laptop broke like a week ago so if anyone knows about when it releases for android please lmk.

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Can someone please tell me in detail where the hell is madalyn? I go to those 2 rooms below the church but she isn't there. I click on the door beside her room but it looks like I might need a key or something. I lit all 7 torches too but nothing happened. Am I missing something or is this some kind of bug?

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
More than average update: three new scenes (two really good - Madalyn is by far my least favorite character)
I feel the same, I skipped by her as quick as possible. Completely ignored the whole scene and just flew by it. I don't find her looks or her attitude appealing at all. If I could skip her content I would.

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
Is anyone else getting "Do you need to buy anything from the store?" Already tried going there and tried every other place and nothing works, is this a bug? Wtf

Maestro993

Mar 14, 2018
This is, by far, the best game on this site. Only thing that makes me sad is that I discovered it, wish i had discovered like in a year or something, so i could play the finished version :(
If you like this one and haven't played his previous game Lust Epidemic yet I highly recommend it.

Reactions: lOlNoo and Danlorn
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes