Dghg

May 10, 2019
I feel the same, I skipped by her as quick as possible. Completely ignored the whole scene and just flew by it. I don't find her looks or her attitude appealing at all. If I could skip her content I would.
actually she is the most important character in the game's story line

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
Is anyone else getting "Do you need to buy anything from the store?" Already tried going there and tried every other place and nothing works, is this a bug? Wtf

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Where I can find a stone talisman for craft in last update?
Tried to skip release day comments but this is way too much .................... Either you never played the game or Google translate meant something else, but GOD wtf is going on in this thread ? You litterally stumble on stone talismans every step you take inside the forest. EVERY. STEP. You have 99%+ chance of getting 1. There are more lying around than water in the oceans combined.

Unless you mean another form of talisman (hopefully it's Google translate acting up), in which case : get the boosts and pray to RNGesus you get the higher tier 1s

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
I guess I got the bug too, Madalyn is no where to be found in the church. All rooms don't have her, only thing I got was a cursed shovel and that's it....

Dragonskyt

Jun 26, 2017
Anyone found out about the new booty call?

Edit: Welp, I found the chest. (New Area where you can harvest the Macca plant) Now I need a chest key.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Tried to skip release day comments but this is way too much .................... Either you never played the game or Google translate meant something else, but GOD wtf is going on in this thread ? You litterally stumble on stone talismans every step you take inside the forest. EVERY. STEP. You have 99%+ chance of getting 1. There are more lying around than water in the oceans combined.

Unless you mean another form of talisman (hopefully it's Google translate acting up), in which case : get the boosts and pray to RNGesus you get the higher tier 1s
lol yeah. like EVERY update 99% of comments are "savefile pls and how do i do XY" in a linear game with a fucking hint system ingame that tells you where to go. makes you wonder how people find their way back to the website and the game thread by themselves at times.

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
In the newest update, is anyone else getting "Do you need to buy anything from the store?" Already tried going there and tried every other place and nothing works, is this a bug? Wtf

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Those of us that have a real bug or need help are getting ignored due to the same questions being asked over and over again.

Puzzle Solution is literally one screen to your left, there is a picture on the stone wall.
On the screen with the switch puzzle, there is a roach that appears and runs down the screen, follow it for the key
The chest is you go up the stairs where you saw the roach, it's behind the tree on the left

Ash you get in the bar at the back, use your lighter on the grill
Dolomite you have to dig in between three spikes in the room where the picture of the solution to the puzzle is
lol yeah. like EVERY update 99% of comments are "savefile pls and how do i do XY" in a linear game with a fucking hint system ingame that tells you where to go. makes you wonder how people find their way back to the website and the game thread by themselves at times.
It's annoying as some of us really do need help like with Madalyn (bug) and we are getting ignored by people asking the same questions over and over again. Some questions are answered literally on the same page, nope asked again and again

Reactions: 44Tom and Henry73au

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
In the newest update, is anyone else getting "Do you need to buy anything from the store?" Already tried going there and tried every other place and nothing works, is this a bug? Wtf
It's been answered many times that you leave the store, don't just go outside, leave to go to the map and then go back in, you will see a cutscene.

Reactions: Henry73au

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
I assume 32% is the end of this update, considering I got the "ending scene" with the crystal saying wait for next update.
Anyone confirms?

Reactions: EmaNymton123

odino

Aug 14, 2017
I assume 32% is the end of this update, considering I got the "ending scene" with the crystal saying wait for next update.
Anyone confirms?
you dont need anyone when dev confirm it thos crystal guide made by dev
and update 32051 mean 32% and month 5 update 1
but if you not at 32% then you still need to do booty call too

Last edited:

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
It's been answered many times that you leave the store, don't just go outside, leave to go to the map and then go back in, you will see a cutscene.
Except I've already tried that, I go into the store, talk to Emily, go out of store, go to map, walk around, go back to store. Nothing

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes