yuboki

Apr 23, 2020
The Soul Crystal hint screen will show if you have all available Hearts, Booty Calls, Photos etc at the bottom of the screen.

Mefisto213

May 3, 2019
Tried to skip release day comments but this is way too much .................... Either you never played the game or Google translate meant something else, but GOD wtf is going on in this thread ? You litterally stumble on stone talismans every step you take inside the forest. EVERY. STEP. You have 99%+ chance of getting 1. There are more lying around than water in the oceans combined.

Unless you mean another form of talisman (hopefully it's Google translate acting up), in which case : get the boosts and pray to RNGesus you get the higher tier 1s
If he had "99%+ chance of getting 1", he wouldn't have written this question, right?
Because I can't find stone talisman too and I don't know what to do... Maybe save from somebody? ;)

jiokkeajjj12

Jan 1, 2020
Oh my lord, I couldn't care less about Madalyn or Emily & Alia, but holy shit, the doctor makes up for it, deepthroat on her back while we get to see her tits and pussy?! Yes please

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
yo guys i need small help. i have to make the rat trap and couldnt find the plastic tape or how its called, i found the roach, the basic container and the black gaffer tape. someone can help me pls?

Sep 27, 2019
Tried to skip release day comments but this is way too much .................... Either you never played the game or Google translate meant something else, but GOD wtf is going on in this thread ? You litterally stumble on stone talismans every step you take inside the forest. EVERY. STEP. You have 99%+ chance of getting 1. There are more lying around than water in the oceans combined.

Unless you mean another form of talisman (hopefully it's Google translate acting up), in which case : get the boosts and pray to RNGesus you get the higher tier 1s
There are none so blind as those who will not see. :LOL:

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
If he had "99%+ chance of getting 1", he wouldn't have written this question, right?
Because I can't find stone talisman too and I don't know what to do... Maybe save from somebody? ;)
I guess someone add this to the walkthough...... You cant get talisman if you cheat you money.. If you have mod, just reduce your money around 300. You will find all talismans you will ever need.

Thnx

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I guess someone add this to the walkthough...... You cant get talisman if you cheat you money.. If you have mod, just reduce your money around 300. You will find all talismans you will ever need.

Thnx
Better yet : just remove any mod/cheat/save hax. That would take 2 steps nobody is willing to do : get mods to do their job and cleanse about 50+ pages on top of blocking anything related to notgame files then 2nd and ultimately never gonna happen : have people play the game. You know, grind for $ and learn how to navigate basic maps while clicking on every blinking spot/$ drop.

Wetdreams though
I think you're right, because I cheat money...
Only way to never see any talisman drop is either fuck your game by cheating $ or reaching the limit. 1st is easy to fix. 2nd go buy every house upgrade you can then go dump all your junk to Diana. Unless you reach the max $ again, you'll be drowning in talismans the moment you step foot into the forest

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v32051] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (330 MB): - - - -

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes