danomator

Jan 21, 2020
hmmm something is broke I'm 48% hint is buy something store but there is nothing to buy. no Mods installed. delete and reinstalled same thing buy something at store nothing to buy available
if you are at 48% you are on a cheated save. this version is 32051 so if you done everything you should be at 32% AFTER finishing this update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If I install this older version of incest Patch from the first page to the current version of the game this patch will work? or can something happen to the game?

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
I have Red Ginseng, Philweed and a Maca Plant, but when I try to give them to Emily I always get the reply that I didn't have all the necessary ingredients. What am I doing wrong?
Same thing for me. I also need my special sauce, how do I get it?

killlityuty

Nov 5, 2018
Someone please give me there up to date save so I don't have to start all over? I recently reset my PC so I need to start again, would be very much appreciated thanks!

clunahidru

Sep 22, 2017
I sqandered my fourth bomb in the cellar of the lighthouse to blast through a wall I could have broken with the pickaxe. Do you have to pass the big rock in the new chamber with the rock puzzle? And if so, is it possible to make new bombs, or do I have to go back to an older save?

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I was a Jessica throat bulge away from sending NLT my relief check :sneaky: Friday night will be spent grinding for maca plants?
MC digs Madalyn, so he needs ability to rub one out in her lingerie while she is in the can (presumably, rubbing one out herself).
The biggest disappointment was when Pricia paid cash for the maca.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
hmmm something is broke I'm 48% hint is buy something store but there is nothing to buy. no Mods installed. delete and reinstalled same thing buy something at store nothing to buy available
That was your hint?
You were suppose to meet with your girlfriend and her mom and her dad at the savemart.

Jonathan Lord

Dec 6, 2017
Guys, it seems I've miss a booty call from an older update, if someone can help me it will be appreciated. I've attach 2 snips so you can see witch one I've miss.
Ok guys, find out what was the issue, the booty call count just take in note the girls you've call at your home, so my issue was that I forgot to call one of the girl (in my case Kaley). Hope it will help people in the future.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes