klobber

Apr 20, 2020
I sqandered my fourth bomb in the cellar of the lighthouse to blast through a wall I could have broken with the pickaxe. Do you have to pass the big rock in the new chamber with the rock puzzle? And if so, is it possible to make new bombs, or do I have to go back to an older save?
I don't remember whether blasting the lighthouse wall at that point was critical to advancing the plot. Holding on to the last bomb so you can use it on the east wall (and satisfy your curiosity) might be worth reverting to an earlier save. But I doubt that there's anything (currently) in the next frame that would meaningfully enhance play during this update. There's a decent chance that Clare will blast it for us in the next update. Since the rock bomb instructions are still laying around, we'll have the opportunity to build another.

stale99

Jun 16, 2019
I sqandered my fourth bomb in the cellar of the lighthouse to blast through a wall I could have broken with the pickaxe. Do you have to pass the big rock in the new chamber with the rock puzzle? And if so, is it possible to make new bombs, or do I have to go back to an older save?
I did the same thing, as far as I can tell we just have to wait for the next up to make a bomb.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't remember whether blasting the lighthouse wall at that point was critical to advancing the plot. Holding on to the last bomb so you can use it on the east wall (and satisfy your curiosity) might be worth reverting to an earlier save. But I doubt that there's anything (currently) in the next frame that would meaningfully enhance play during this update. There's a decent chance that Clare will blast it for us in the next update. Since the rock bomb instructions are still laying around, we'll have the opportunity to build another.
4th bomb was for the lighthouse, getting through with the axe was a bug/glitch. New bomb-able wall isn't supposed to be destroyed. Possible outcomes : nothing/game crash/HDD formats itself/PC explodes/said PC will then jump out the window/Earth implodes/solar system vanishes/universe says nope

batanegra

May 8, 2017
anyone know where to start? the crystal only say "do you need to buy something from the store?" and that's it

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Apparently I am missing the new Tasha page. The chest I opened was in the church in the room to the right and that gave me an Emily page. I cannot seem to find any more chests other than the one in the park I have no idea how to get to. Anyone have any hints? I dont mind waiting for the next update to be honest, I love this game.

Cuntkunt123

Mar 13, 2020
think my game is broken the crystal says ''Madalyn might be interested in that pirate diary you found in the cave. i go to see her but shes not there

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes