wharf

Apr 14, 2020
I got 3 stars with Diana and I still don't have her number. I had sex with Naomi with only one... The star level is not reliable.

Reactions: iddqd_

lopito

Nov 22, 2019
For the people who can't save after editing a save check if the save editor isn't still running atached to any of the save files, or configs. Because it can block access to the game to edit the files

Reactions: sexawawa

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
Treasure of Nadia [v34052] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 1.96 GB

Download Pc (361MB)
: - - -
Update Only Compressed:
(Thanks to Abhai for providing the Update Only compresses.)
Download Pc Official (61.1MB):
Download Pc unofficial (22.3MB):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
can't pass the jaguar.. what should i do?
Jaguar only lets you go left to get the peacock back to his buttbuddies at the library, the 2 other routes are blocked whatever you do
Night firecamp? Where is it?
Play the story, you'll see it. Come back the next day and you'll be able to loot whatever will spawn (aka most of the plants needed for the love potion)

• Haha
Reactions: RedZone30

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
if it keeps killing you it most likely mean you're going in the wrong direction. Try moving to another direction as soon as you pass the door
If you mean by passing the jaguar is going left (west), then it's very stupid to call it like this, because jaguar guarding only north and east. I think we can't pass the jaguar in this update.

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
i'm missing something of this update is there a kamasutra page if there is I can't find it. anyone got 34%?
In new area past jaguar give peanuts to peacock(I assume its peacock) and it will follow you. Take him to his friends at library and it will give you chest key to use at new area chest.

edit Wow, Naomi fucked more chicks then MC lol. That love potion better be used on Janet or somebody new. Would be nice to do it "Lust Epiemic" way to corrupt somebody new.

Ant-barr

Nov 4, 2018
What can I do if it appeared that the game failed to load img/characters/$TrashcanBags.png

Last edited:
Reactions: REJ9

Scarbird

Jul 1, 2017
This update is really very short.
I feel like all these pirates keep forgetting this is a game released on a STRICT 2-week schedule. Without fail, NLT provides these updates twice a month, all at a consistent pace.

If you can show me any other game on this site with this level of polish, unbroken promises, and lewd scenes, please do so. Or ironically, some people are so into cuckoldry they enjoy getting cucked by other developers with 3-6 month long update windows.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What you find behind the library is a gothic key, not a chest key. So there is still supposed to be a new chest key somewhere. Anybody find it yet?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DMon1981
4.50 star(s) 509 Votes