DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
That's exactly what i'm saying :) And that's why i don't understand why everybody call it pass the jaguar :) You don't need to pass through the jaguar only walk near it to the west (left) :) I'm just saying that's it's confuse people :)
I'm English and it confused me too as I tried to go North and East first. But even going West is sneaking past the jaguar.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
SO IT MEANS I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIN GAME AND EXTRACT THE UPDATE ONLY AND PASTE IT IN THE MAIN GAME AND THEN PASTE THE INCEST PATCH ....... RIGHT
NO, IF YOU HAVE PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE GAME, YOU NEED JUST UPDATE, BECAUSE IT'S UPDATE NOT THE FULL GAME AND THAT'S WHY IT CALLED UPDATE :) BUT IF YOU DON'T HAVE PREVIOUS VERSION OF THE GAME, YOU NEED DOWNLOAD ONLY THE FULL VERSION AND THE INCEST PATCH IF YOU WANT IT :) AND PLEASE STOP YELLING :)

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I'm English and it confused me too as I tried to go North and East first. But even going West is sneaking past the jaguar.
I'm not so sure right now, English is my third language :) I understand that you can pass through and sneaking past but if someone saying just past someone what exactly it will mean, pass through or walk near (sneaking past) ? :)

777Mike777

May 15, 2017
I want to play this again but i just did a clean install of windows and lost everything i really dont want to start again does someone perhaps have a save at the beginning of 2 updates ago? thanks in advanced :)

yunaxtidus

May 15, 2020
The chest you find once you have passed the jaguar (going to the left or west) is where the kamasutra page is. And it can be collected.
i get the key from peacock, but i still missing one key, for the chest under the tree at the herb place, guess i missing a key from somewhere.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I'm not so sure right now, English is my third language :) I understand that you can pass through and sneaking past but if someone saying just past someone what exactly it will mean, pass through or walk near (sneaking past) ? :)
They mean the same thing just at different times
how do I complete this task? I already found 3 flowers, put them in the "basket" and nothing,I found the key behind the library... View attachment 658685
Where you drop the plants there is a sparkle which is an item you need.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
i get the key from peacock, but i still missing one key, for the chest under the tree at the herb place, guess i missing a key from somewhere.
It was in past update in cave where you found golden idol, there a cockroach running from up to down and the key is lies in point where cockroach disappear :)

BTW the second key is for the door that in the far right room at Madalyn's.

yunaxtidus

May 15, 2020
It was in past update in cave where you found golden idol, there a cockroach running from up to down and the key is lies in point where cockroach disappear :)

BTW the second key is for the door that in the far right room at Madalyn's.
a hero without a cape, thank you so much, bro!

pcccenter

Apr 14, 2020
I am sorry guys... I don't have a red ginseng. I have spoiled/used them in the previous updates. Is there any place where I could find it?

guts28

Formerly 'ARM_22'
Feb 29, 2020
How do you update this game on mac? I download the update file and unzip on the same location as the game and nothing happens. Main game still at old version, and I can't even run the new update file that just got unzipped: "it may be damaged or incomplete."

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes