worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
How do you update this game on mac? I download the update file and unzip on the same location as the game and nothing happens. Main game still at old version, and I can't even run the new update file that just got unzipped: "it may be damaged or incomplete."
You can't play the upgrade by itself, it has no executable in it.

To upgrade you must:
- right click on the Game file in the upgrade and choose 'Show package content';
- do the same with the Game file you have to update;
- open the Contents folder in the update file;
- click on the Resource folder you find inside the update file and drag it over the Contents folder in the original game while holding the Option key;
- drop the Resource folder and choose 'Merge' when asked.

That's it.

Cheers

w

Reactions: areseabouttit

pcccenter

Apr 14, 2020
uhh.. i though that the love potion would be given in this update to someone... too bad... :(
anyway... we wait till next update...

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
QUOTE="pcccenter, post: 3489936, member: 2218947"]
uhh.. i though that the love potion would be given in this update to someone... too bad... :(
anyway... we wait till next update...
[/QUOTE]
I went up to everyone, including the fish guy, Albert and the exterminator. But I went to Madalyn first.

Flake007

Dec 18, 2019
In the church where you can find the shovel there is still a chest. But I can't find the right key. Found one in the lighthouse and one at the library when they brought the peacock back. I had used these keys for the chest at the campfire site and for the chest after the leopard. So I still lack a key and the cothic key opens a door in the church in the room with the chest but only in the next update.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes