mattius77

May 16, 2017
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get to the pressure pad behind the Library. It's there, I can see it, but I cannot get there. I stand next to the wall behind the Library and move all along its length trying to find a weak spot, but I never get a prompt to use the pickaxe.

I'm sure the solution is butt stupid simple, which is what makes it all the more annoying. hahaha

Xanado

May 9, 2018
For the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get to the pressure pad behind the Library. It's there, I can see it, but I cannot get there. I stand next to the wall behind the Library and move all along its length trying to find a weak spot, but I never get a prompt to use the pickaxe.

I'm sure the solution is butt stupid simple, which is what makes it all the more annoying. hahaha
You should see part of the pillar on the screen. I just clicked it with the mouse and the menu came up.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
In new area past jaguar give peanuts to peacock(I assume its peacock) and it will follow you. Take him to his friends at library and it will give you chest key to use at new area chest.

edit Wow, Naomi fucked more chicks then MC lol. That love potion better be used on Janet or somebody new. Would be nice to do it "Lust Epiemic" way to corrupt somebody new.
thanks didn't see the key on the floor

JohnChoi

Sep 2, 2019
You should see part of the pillar on the screen. I just clicked it with the mouse and the menu came up.
ok, my turn to be dumb. I was able to break the stone pillar no problem, but I’ve tried every which way to push the stupid rock over to the pressure pad without any luck..it keeps getting stuck! What am I doing wrong? I’ve tried every route possible, I think lol

sakuzo

Mar 12, 2020
Hey guys, I am missing a key and I cannot figure where to find it. I got the peacock key and the key behind the library. The chest I am missing is left of the jaguar? Anyone got a clue?

Xanado

May 9, 2018
ok, my turn to be dumb. I was able to break the stone pillar no problem, but I’ve tried every which way to push the stupid rock over to the pressure pad without any luck..it keeps getting stuck! What am I doing wrong? I’ve tried every route possible, I think lol
Just line it up with the pad, then push it east. You will have to push it blindly while behind the library.

Good Luck.

spammity

Apr 6, 2020
I must have missed some hints. I got the peacock to follow me, but thought it was a snack to distract the jaguar while I ran by him. ;P

Djaden57

Sep 29, 2017
I still a key for a chest but i can't find it. Where is it pls ?

Nervermind, found it !!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes