pitou

Apr 29, 2017
Hey guys I have a new PC and I lost my saves, i have downloaded a save from this forum and copied it in the C:\Users\"user"\AppData\Local\User Data but I can't see the save in the load menu, did I miss something to do ?
Thanks for your help !

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
There is no other direction to go after having gone left from the jaguar. Both up and right do not work, they are blocked, I have no idea what to do.

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Hey guys I have a new PC and I lost my saves, i have downloaded a save from this forum and copied it in the C:\Users\"user"\AppData\Local\User Data but I can't see the save in the load menu, did I miss something to do ?
Thanks for your help !
Did you get the "Defaultconfig.rpgsave" & "Defaultglobal.rpgsave" with the save? If not you might need to try a workaround.
Start the game and then save in a slot. Take note of the slot number. Exit the game. Paste the downloaded save in the user data folder, change the number of the save so it corresponds with the save slot you just saved in, overwriting the save thats already there. Start the game again load the save, it might say 0% but it should be ok. If you save again after loading the save the % should correct itself.

Good Luck

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sinthia and pitou

pitou

Apr 29, 2017
Did you get the "Defaultconfig.rpgsave" & "Defaultglobal.rpgsave" with the save? If not you might need to try a workaround.
Start the game and then save in a slot. Take note of the slot number. Exit the game. Paste the downloaded save in the user data folder, change the number of the save so it corresponds with the save slot you just saved in, overwriting the save thats already there. Start the game again load the save, it might say 0% but it should be ok. If you save again after loading the % should correct itself.

Good Luck
It worked ! :)
Thank you

Reactions: Xanado

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This update can't be complited? I got the Chest open left from the big cat and got the gothic key, but it still says in hint, to sneak past the big cat... what else is there to find? Ive been every where, but apparantly I'm blind?
I have the same issue with the jaguar.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Thanks for the update, and looks like we're getting somewhere with sexually repressed Janet. Naomi makes a super fine wing-woman for the MC! :p

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366
D

Deleted member 1954024

Here you go man enjoy :

Hello.

Could some kind person please post Treasure of Nadia update files for Windows from v.32051 to v.34052 for download from MEGA please. Have Treasure of Nadia v.32051 and don't want full version download only update files to upgrade to v.34052.

MEGA only link to zip file please because other links failing repeatedly while MEGA always work.

Very grateful for help.

Thank you.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Damn I'm left at the end of this very last update with a chest key, but can't find a chest to open it with...

I think I opened a chest with that special gothic key you get. Maybe that one should be kept for something special.

Anybody got info on this?

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
Damn I'm left at the end of this very last update with a chest key, but can't find a chest to open it with...

I think I opened a chest with that special gothic key you get. Maybe that one should be kept for something special.

Anybody got info on this?
You cant open a chest with a gothic key. Read through walkthough if you dont no where to find.

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
There's 3 possible reasons to why you are not able to collect plants:
1. Not unlocked in story yet.
2. You already have one in your inventory (You can only have one of each kind at any given time.)
3. You have reached the money cap for this version and no sellable loot will spawn until you get below that amount.
Hey bro.. can u able fix the incest patch for this update? some dialog MC called Janet not as Mom.. if possilbe ?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
Have to give some props to NLT Media for the Consistency and regular updates.

The quality of this game really is setting a standard as well. I still haven’t finished Lust Epidemic either.(y) :coffee:
treasure of nadia is second game after lust epidemic, great game, love it, ad end its little hard and need yoy be fast, you find the picture of the woman inside i believe next nun bedroom, not sure

i was hoping to play this update out , but at end im to tired

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes