fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
geting two of Alia in stop go in door behind counter come out can't move this must be bug

Last edited:

quast

Aug 4, 2017
2 problems - my plants do not go into bin but to the side - how do I get past the snake, do I need to??

Rogue_Player

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone have a save for just the after the end of v32051? I'm still stuck with this glitch where Madalyn doesn't appear in her room when it's time to give her the pirate diary.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Here's my compressed version.
Treasure of Nadia [v34052] [NLT Media] - Original Size: 1.96 GB

Download Pc (361MB)
: MEGA - - -
Update Only Compressed:
(Thanks to Abhai for providing the Update Only compresses.)
Download Pc Official (61.1MB):MEGA
Download Pc unofficial (22.3MB):MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Links are down (mega)

Reactions: Haroldsantranf

popaloumpa

Nov 5, 2019
i'm missing a key for one of the chest .. i got the one from behind the library and opened the chest south of the jaguar under the tree .. but no trace of another key for the chest west of the jaguar .. any help ?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
i'm missing a key for one of the chest .. i got the one from behind the library and opened the chest south of the jaguar under the tree .. but no trace of another key for the chest west of the jaguar .. any help ?
Wait you opened the chest below the Palm Tree where the jaguar is prowling? You were supposed to sneak left and open the other chest by the philwood plant. Was there anything in it?...how did you not get mauled by the jaguar??

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes