• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rufluszs

Nov 14, 2018
There is one thing that I just cannot understand in this game. What is the meaning of the heart bar? Seriously, if it's to demonstrate some kind of content progression with the characters, it just doesn't make any sense. There are characters with the same amount of heart as others, and there is nothing interesting about sexual content. I would really like to understand that.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
There is one thing that I just cannot understand in this game. What is the meaning of the heart bar? Seriously, if it's to demonstrate some kind of content progression with the characters, it just doesn't make any sense. There are characters with the same amount of heart as others, and there is nothing interesting about sexual content. I would really like to understand that.
I'm sure it'll become more important down the line but right now it just indicates where you are in each relationship's progression.

teuni67

Apr 14, 2020
I wouldn't bother with the unofficial update only file. Your saves are in a separate file from your game file and won't be lost. Delete the old version and download the new full version.
First of all, thanks for the quick reply, ok does that also apply if it says that it is an "update only"? I'm sorry, but I'm trying to find my way in, thanks

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Try talking to her ......................... She gives you a potion you can't do anything with for now

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
First of all, thanks for the quick reply, ok does that also apply if it says that it is an "update only"? I'm sorry, but I'm trying to find my way in, thanks
Yes my post applies. There is no official update only file and at least after the last update multiple people had game ending problems with them as well as incest patches, cheat mods, and edited saves. As long as you haven't installedd any of these you'll still keep your old saves even if you delete your old game prior to downloading the new one.

If you do have any of the patches, or mods it would be recommended to delete everything download the new version and start a new game.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
The dev pulled a fast one on me. I was going to rage lmao. The scene with Kayley when MC touched her ass. I was like got fucking dammit I'm sick of the first penetration for a younger female to be anal. Either way I liked the scene.

Who do you guys think would be the hardest for the MC to fuck? It's a good three that seem to be hard.

PSCW

May 15, 2020
How do I use the rock to open a patch to the key at the back of the library?
push the rock down until it lines up with the switch then push it right until its on it. you wont be able to see the MC while pushing it because he is behind the building.

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
The dev pulled a fast one on me. I was going to rage lmao. The scene with Kayley when MC touched her ass. I was like got fucking dammit I'm sick of the first penetration for a younger female to be anal. Either way I liked the scene.

Who do you guys think would be the hardest for the MC to fuck? It's a good three that seem to be hard.
It's hard to say. MC has had no physical relations with either Janet or Sophia. Naomi has been the driving sexual force in the game and now she can put a notch on her headboard for Janet. Does that make it any easier for MC to get in bed with Jane? We don't know that yet.

MC has been spending a lot of time with Diana and things are progressing with her quickly, but at least for his father, she was always the one who got away.

Claire and Madelyn both seem to exchange sexual favors as rewards for what MC can give them. With this shallowness I doubt they'll be the most difficult to bang.

I think it comes down to Sophia and Janet and without more character development yet for Sophia, it's hard to decide who will be the final victory.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Last update I played was where you have the threesome at your house with the girl from the shop and the one who lives at the beach. Is that the latest?

qukie

Jan 31, 2020
Hey peeps,

I skipped v32051 cos I wanted to play 2 releases on the go.
Now that we have v34052, if I install files for this update only, will it work?
Or do I need to install files for both updates incrementally?

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
Hey peeps,

I skipped v32051 cos I wanted to play 2 releases on the go.
Now that we have v34052, if I install files for this update only, will it work?
Or do I need to install files for both updates incrementally?
I just answered this for someone. Scroll up.

Reactions: qukie
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes