D

Deleted member 1954024

Here you go guys end of v30042 save. That's all i got because i haven't played the last 2 versions. But i suppose it's better than nothing for you that have lost your saves.

Please can someone give me there latest save Id appreciate it cheers!
Hello. Anyone got a full v32051 save file so i can start playing the latest update. I reinstalled my windows so i lost all my save files :(
full save plzzz

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
This update can't be complited? I got the Chest open left from the big cat and got the gothic key, but it still says in hint, to sneak past the big cat... what else is there to find? Ive been every where, but apparantly I'm blind?

D

Deleted member 2343236

Hello.

Could some kind person please post Treasure of Nadia update files for Windows from v.32051 to v.34052 for download from MEGA please. Have Treasure of Nadia v.32051 and don't want full version download only update files to upgrade to v.34052.

MEGA only link to zip file please because other links failing repeatedly while MEGA always work.

Very grateful for help.

Thank you.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
What todo about the jaguar? I got the bird then the alia kamasutra page and it still says to sneak past the jaguar, but it catches me every single time...

RMTX

Jan 10, 2019
thats what i do and i get an error..failed to load img/system/ballon.png
I have same problem, and its not first time. Last update had similar bug. I think best (best and only) option in this time is download full game (not update to 0.34 version).

Oldmantac

Mar 4, 2020
This update can't be complited? I got the Chest open left from the big cat and got the gothic key, but it still says in hint, to sneak past the big cat... what else is there to find? Ive been every where, but apparantly I'm blind?
Did you pick up Ash's camera? It's close to the new chest.

Reactions: tonny

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Sneak past the Jaguar again, except this time make sure he faces the opposite direction.
It wont let me. I reached boh the northern exit and the western, but the mc wont enter it and after not moving the jaguar comes and rapes me....

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes