tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I feel like all these pirates keep forgetting this is a game released on a STRICT 2-week schedule.
Dude I completely agree, I don't get why people who are pirating a product keep complaining so much about it, if you want to complain and see a change in the way the updates are made go to the dev's Patreon and support the project, otherwise keep it to yourself cus you're getting something for free because someone decided to share it here.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
I don't think so. The library key is not a chest key, but a gothic key. Or is there a second key at the library somewhere?
If you lead the peacock back to the library a key appears. I picked up that key and it opened the chest that was found after sneaking past jaguar. When I saw it, I too thought it did not look right for a chest key, but I think that type of key has been used before.

sweesh

Mar 9, 2020
If you mean by passing the jaguar is going left (west), then it's very stupid to call it like this, because jaguar guarding only north and east. I think we can't pass the jaguar in this update.
yes you can pass the jaguar. It's part of the update. If you don't pass it you cannot finish most of the stuff.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
If you lead the peacock back to the library a key appears. I picked up that key and it opened the chest that was found after sneaking past jaguar. When I saw it, I too thought it did not look right for a chest key, but I think that type of key has been used before.
Yup, the answer is there are two keys at the library. A chest key on the front lawn and a gothic key in the back yard.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Yup, the answer is there are two keys at the library. A chest key on the front lawn and a gothic key in the back yard.
Found the gothic key, must be saving it for a different episode. The peanuts I used to lure the peacock I picked up at least two updates back.

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
GUYS CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE USE OF UPDATE ONLY AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO AFTER I DOWNLOAD THAT OR SHOULD I ONLY DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND PASTE THE INCEST PATCH

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
GUYS CAN U TELL ME WHAT IS THE USE OF UPDATE ONLY AND WHAT I HAVE TO DO AFTER I DOWNLOAD THAT OR SHOULD I ONLY DOWNLOAD THE GAME AND PASTE THE INCEST PATCH
The update only files is new files only not full story. So you extract them into the last version I believe.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
yes you can pass the jaguar. It's part of the update. If you don't pass it you cannot finish most of the stuff.
One more time jaguar don't guard the west :) You can go there without any problems :) May be my English is not so good as i thought and i didn't understand it correctly :) As i understand pass the jaguar means pass though area it guard and not just walk not far from there :)

IDFORMATION

Nov 29, 2018
SO IT MEANS I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIN GAME AND EXTRACT THE UPDATE ONLY AND PASTE IT IN THE MAIN GAME AND THEN PASTE THE INCEST PATCH ....... RIGHT

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
One more time jaguar don't guard the west :) You can go there without any problems :) May be my English is not so good as i thought and i didn't understand it correctly :) As i understand pass the jaguar means pass though area it guard and not just walk not far from there :)
The jaguar gets you if you go up (North) or right (East). It does not get you if you go left (West). It is left (West) that you need to go.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
SO IT MEANS I HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE MAIN GAME AND EXTRACT THE UPDATE ONLY AND PASTE IT IN THE MAIN GAME AND THEN PASTE THE INCEST PATCH ....... RIGHT
Do you have the last version (v.32051)? If yes, you can download the update only files and extract them to the folder with v.32051, so you do not download the whole game again.

As for the incest patch, I am not sure if that is a one time use per update, (so version specific). But if it is already installed and is not version specific you should not need to do it again.

BobN290

Sep 5, 2019
Do you mean you can go west (left) past the jaguar? I haven't been able to go north or east - the MC stops and gets attacked.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
The jaguar gets you if you go up (North) or right (East). It does not get you if you go left (West). It is left (West) that you need to go.
That's exactly what i'm saying :) And that's why i don't understand why everybody call it pass the jaguar :) You don't need to pass through the jaguar only walk near it to the west (left) :) I'm just saying that's it's confuse people :)

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes