Sep 27, 2019
NLT_Logo.png NLT
Weekly Report

The new chapter will be posted in approximately 10 hours! In the meantime don't forget to join Discord and view the new Patreon-only channel.

1.png

The new channels will be used to post behind the scenes content, polls, and other random stuff only accessible by supporters. If you are having any trouble joining the Discord or seeing the channels you can get support here.

New HD and 4k pinups have been posted and can be downloaded!

2.png

Thank you everyone for all your support! Enjoy the new chapter and have a great week!

Harpocrates says: Herewith the Weekly Report. To those who appreciate Treasure of Nadia's narrative, ingenuity, characterisation, dialogue, drama, humour and more than anything else the luminous beauty of its art, my compliments; to those so fapped out and brain addled as to be unable to manage any of the foregoing, my commiserations. But whoever you are, aesthete connoisseur or bestial baloney bopper, while enjoying the next Treasure of Nadia chapter after downloading it later today, I would urge you to consider becoming a bona fide NLT supporter, pledge some of your pennies to the artist, via Patreon, and get the Weekly Report sent direct to your email inbox as well as working links to pinups, access to Patreon-only material on NLT's Discord server and all sorts of other sweet things that people like me can't give you for nothing. Exceptional and unusual talent deserves patronage, encouragement and the means it needs to flourish so that those less gifted can enjoy its works, so for fuck's sake contribute something towards maintaining your pleasures if you have the means to do so you bastards!

You know it makes sense!

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Last edited:

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Harpocrates says: Herewith the Weekly Report. To those who appreciate Treasure of Nadia's narrative, ingenuity, characterisation, dialogue, drama, humour and more than anything else the luminous beauty of its art, my compliments; to those so fapped out and brain addled as to be unable to manage any of the foregoing, my commiserations. But whoever you are, aesthete connoisseur or bestial baloney bopper, while enjoying the next Treasure of Nadia chapter after downloading it later today, I would urge you to consider becoming a bona fide NLT supporter, pledge some of your pennies to the artist, via Patreon, and get the Weekly Report sent direct to your email inbox as well as working links to pinups, access to Patreon-only material on NLT's Discord server and all sorts of other sweet things that people like me can't give you for nothing. Exceptional and unusual talent deserves patronage, encouragement and the means it needs to flourish so that those less gifted can enjoy its works, so for fuck's sake contribute something towards maintaining your pleasures if you have the means to do so you bastards!

You know it makes sense!

Hear,hear! Bravo! Well phrased! Sheer poetry!

PS: Oh, and yes I'm a NLT patron ;)

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
Playing it through under current revision on a new machine. I did add a cheat mod to it, when the bait shop opens for the first time, after I enter it the game glitches out. I did not bother to check if this is an actual dev bug or if the cheat caused it. All I did was give myself money to buy stuff for the house.
I like the game and hope it continues to evolve.

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Playing it through under current revision on a new machine. I did add a cheat mod to it,
? ? ? I not know a cheat mod, works in ToN.

All I did was give myself money to buy stuff for the house.
With a chat mod ? Why ? For this you not need a cheat mod.

OK. Now, delete the game together with \AppData\Local\User Data
and install new. If you love more money, use my saves.

billclinton99

Jan 2, 2020
No need to question, we aleady know it's 100% your fault for modding/cheating. Game is not buggy for all of us who don't go out of our ways to mess with it
Your blind allegiance and membership to the fanboy club is safe, no need to worry about that.

If modding or otherwise meddling offends your sensibilities, too bad!
Contrary to your assertions game code is not perfect all the time, so questioning it is totally fair play regardless. I've played different versions of this and there are/will be bugs without any external influence, such is life.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
Your blind allegiance and membership to the fanboy club is safe, no need to worry about that.

If modding or otherwise meddling offends your sensibilities, too bad!
Contrary to your assertions game code is not perfect all the time, so questioning it is totally fair play regardless. I've played different versions of this and there are/will be bugs without any external influence, such is life.
It's got nothing to do with any "morality" issues with modding in games in general...some games virtually require it due to the tediousness of the gameplay. ToN is not such a game. You don't NEED to purchase all of the house items at this stage of the game. Only a small amount of time is necessary in order to purchase all of the items required for the booty calls currently available. The game provides most of the money during the story. Gaining money will become easier and easier as upgraded tools, and more valuable treasures are added.

What it does have to do with, is the fact that the mod for this game is outdated, and is guaranteed to cause game breaking issues sooner or later. It would be wise to heed the advice given in regards to this throughout this thread.

Last edited:

theMickey_

Engaged Member
Mar 19, 2020
I did add a cheat mod to it
Wow, now you got me very interested: where did you get an up-to-date cheat mod for the current version?

Oh, you didn't? You just clicked on "Cheat mod" and installed it? Although it's for a game version from ages ago, and there are big, yellow letters on OP which read "do not download the mod it'll break the game"? And now you're wondering if your "glitch" is a game bug?

This thread has a 600+ pages, and I bet there's at least a third of it from people complaining about bugs because they installed an outdated cheat mod. Makes me wonder, why most of us who paid attention to the warning and didn't install the mod are playing without an major issues...

And no, this is not a fanboy speaking. You may cheat the hell out of any game you want, just don't blame it on the game dev's if YOU are doing it wrong. You prick!

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Wow, now you got me very interested: where did you get an up-to-date cheat mod for the current version?

Oh, you didn't? You just clicked on "Cheat mod" and installed it? Although it's for a game version from ages ago, and there are big, yellow letters on OP which read "do not download the mod it'll break the game"? And now you're wondering if your "glitch" is a game bug?

This thread has a 600+ pages, and I bet there's at least a third of it from people complaining about bugs because they installed an outdated cheat mod. Makes me wonder, why most of us who paid attention to the warning and didn't install the mod are playing without an major issues...

And no, this is not a fanboy speaking. You may cheat the hell out of any game you want, just don't blame it on the game dev's if YOU are doing it wrong. You prick!
the passivr-agressie tone was uneccessary but I 100 % agree.... if one mods a game, then it's his fault if something doesn't work. and not even the modder's.

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
the passivr-agressie tone was uneccessary but I 100 % agree.... if one mods a game, then it's his fault if something doesn't work. and not even the modder's.
To be fair, IMHO, the passive-aggressive tone was quite warranted in response to the tone exhibited in the quoted. It gets more than tiresome having to deal with issues caused by fools who use an outdated, game breaking cheat mod in their game and then whine about it incessantly.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes