oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
To be fair,
:D Try to be this :)

IMHO, the passive-aggressive tone was quite warranted in response to the tone exhibited in the quoted.
Nope. Whoever get angry and scold is wrong and fool, because he get angry and scold.

It gets more than tiresome having to deal with issues caused by fools who use an outdated, game breaking cheat mod in their game
Nope. Don't insult the developers ! :cool:

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
For those who want to ask about the update
View attachment 677221
hi Alpine,thx you and you dont need to give us the timer for the updapte and i think lot of people dont know in first page, we have a link for the timer :D you will see, once the timer reach 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 , people will say, heee ? its time, timer is 0 , where is the updapte, i dont dont see where is it, have we a bug ? what is this shit, you dont respect the timer and so on ;) ^_^

Last edited:

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
For future reference, and before anyone else asks...though that's unlikely to not occur regardless...updates are on the 1st and 15th of every month until completion ( or something unusual happens ).
Thank god for your post, I'm pretty sure no one will ever ask again from now on! Nice job! ;-)
Hm.
I think it could help if we put this info in the opener post and make the text in bright colored, blinking, dancing and singing letters. :geek: People would surely have a better chance seeing it, or not? :unsure: Nobody would need to ask again.. hm?!

On second thought, nevermind.

• Haha
Reactions: theMickey_

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hm.
I think it could help if we put this info in the opener post and make the text in bright colored, blinking, dancing and singing letters. :geek: People would surely have a better chance seeing it, or not? :unsure: Nobody would need to ask again.. hm?!

On second thought, nevermind.
Hey Madeddy, JFYI, In your Signature

your link to Adventure of Willy D is cut short to

I think it could be:

https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v0-46-nenad-asanovic.3423/

• Hey there
Reactions: Madeddy

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
in a couple hours, if threads had a trending feature, this thread would tie with where the heart is xD

Alpine Eagle

Russian Spy
Donor
Compressor
Apr 13, 2019
hi Alpine,thx you and you dont need to give us the timer for the updapte and i think lot of people dont know in first page, we have a link for the timer :D you will see, once the timer reach 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 , people will say, heee ? its time, timer is 0 , where is the updapte, i dont dont see where is it, have we a bug ? what is this shit, you dont respect the timer and so on ;) ^_^
The whole problem is that some people do not go to the first page, for example, those who rarely come here, they go directly to the last pages, and ask where the update is, and only then they are sent to the first page. Although now many people know about the timer and where to download the update, but I'm sure there will be such posts today.

Reactions: Tarakis and Patrik

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Mikor987 Thanks! Did'n notice...obviously.

... you will see, once the timer reach 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 , people will say, heee ? its time, timer is 0 , where is the updapte, i dont dont see where is it, have we a bug ? what is this shit, you dont respect the timer and so on ;) ^_^
2 hours left! :cool::coffee:
Now just imagine it will not leak in "short time". We will get a big Sodom and Gomorrah in here. :oops:

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
The whole problem is that some people do not go to the first page, for example, those who rarely come here, they go directly to the last pages, and ask where the update is, and only then they are sent to the first page. Although now many people know about the timer and where to download the update, but I'm sure there will be such posts today.
" but I'm sure there will be such posts today." Pages :)

Reactions: 7empest5teele

jekof77

May 30, 2020
Hey guys is treasures of nadia an extension of lust epidemic or can i play this before i play lust epidemic?

anakata

Jan 6, 2019
If anyone can find a keep2share link fast, I can reupload it to mega like the last time (unless you find mega first).

Binairix

Feb 2, 2018
So Guys (and Girls). I have been playing this game since the beginning after finishing the previous game "Lust Epidemic" as far as cheating goes... don't .. i still remember playing games like leisure suit larry playing it day and night for a week to finish it. Thats where the fun is.. trying to figure out what the coder intended and after a while thinking like the main character does. If so the game is easy enough to play... and yes sometimes you will need a 100 tries to get past a snake or find a treasure. If you install the cheat you WILL brick the game and have no fun with it (seeing the comments like it was only 5 minutes gameplay and now i have to wait another 2 weeks).

Ans yes i have been using the cheats as well. Trick is... do it in the beginning, get your money up, and buy your house needs.. then set it back to money way below 50k, otherwise you will brick your saves and the game later on. If you are above 50k you will; not find treasures so easy anymore and you certainly will not find the plants that you need throughout the game .

That being said... NLT great game, Great Artist and looking forward to the update in half an hour...

As for people still replying to posters that need hints, brick there games etc.... STOP MAKING STUPID PEOPLE FAMOUS

BTW i am at 64%

Philsi

Jun 28, 2017
My game always freezes after "a loud boom" in estero park cave with Clare (v23031 in Walkthrough). Is this a known error and how can I avoid it?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Hey guys is treasures of nadia an extension of lust epidemic or can i play this before i play lust epidemic?
They are independent games. There is a common substance in each game (Sex Serum), but completely different locations.

jekof77

May 30, 2020
They exist in the same universe and the end of Lust Epidemic hints to Treasure of Nadia. It's your choice really, both games are good.
Alright gotcha. Ive played a bit of ToN and its so fun. looking forward to playing LE after this!

DD69-1

Engaged Member
Feb 28, 2019
update only out on svscomics, unfortunately 1+ hrs download lol

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes